Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway SPOILER Thread

mickEblu

Big Thunder is also anti-climactic, but it’s still a great ride.

I was going to say the same thing. Not that I wouldn’t prefer MMRR to have a great finale but in addition to BTMRR many Disney attractions are anticlimactic. POTC, Pan, Jungle Cruise to name a few.

Purduevian

Was the Chinese theater ever the park Icon? I thought it went Earful Tower>Big Hat> ToT. I don't think I've ever seen anything that uses the Chinese theater to represent MGM/DHS

Cmdr_Crimson

Was the Chinese theater ever the park Icon? I thought it went Earful Tower>Big Hat> ToT. I don't think I've ever seen anything that uses the Chinese theater to represent MGM/DHS
The garbage cans showed it...
IMG_48201.jpg

But, there is ownership of the original theater which I think is the reason it can't be used as said icon.

Purduevian

The garbage cans showed it...
IMG_48201.jpg

But, there is ownership of the original theater which I think is the reason it can't be used as said icon.
Were those trashcans throughout the park or only around the Chinese theater? There are other attractions featured on Trashcans that are certainly not the park Icon. I don't think I've ever seen merchandise with Cinderella's castle, Spaceship Earth, the Chinese theater, and the Tree of Life. I could be wrong though.
1582914103636.png
1582914121506.png

YodaMan

Were those trashcans throughout the park or only around the Chinese theater? There are other attractions featured on Trashcans that are certainly not the park Icon. I don't think I've ever seen merchandise with Cinderella's castle, Spaceship Earth, the Chinese theater, and the Tree of Life. I could be wrong though.
View attachment 452615View attachment 452616
The green trash cans with the Chinese Theater are all throughout the park in the non-themed-lands.

RobWDW1971

Two different questions - what's the marketing icon and what do guests consider the icon. Can't imagine many guests ever considered the Earful Tower when you were in the park as the centerpiece or icon of the park. The Chinese Theater was the dead centerpiece and the "weenie" drawing you down main street and embodied the entire point of the park.

Last edited:

Lora Baines Bradley

How much detail am I allowed to divulge as a CM? I know I can’t give full spoilers but I did have a cast preview and I’d like to answer questions but I also don’t want to jeopardize my job lol.

DarkMetroid567

the ride looks beautiful but the animatronics look very oof.... I haven't seen them in person obviously, but I felt the same about Frozen Ever After, which looks as bad in person as it does on video.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom