SAVI - Stanza V: Team S.E.A. - Alton Towers

Brer Oswald

Here's a little music for Chaos Control

For the queue, music from the following playlist will play:

Be sure to listen to it at your leisure, but skim through the songs if you so choose.

For the show scenes, a piece similar to the following will play during the preshow where Tails and co lead you to the Space Colony ARK. It's sure to be a rocky start!

From the time you board the Egg Pod up until the big show scene with Eggman, Rhythm and Balance will play. This is an important song related to Shadow .

During the confrontation with Eggman, his titular theme from the Adventure era will play. The version that was chosen for this attraction is taken from Shadow the Hedgehog.

When Sonic turns Super to bust Shadow out, the Super Sonic jingle from Sonic Colors will play lightly in the background.

As soon as Shadow breaks out, "Supporting Me", the theme of Shadow and the Biolizard, will play until the ride's end.

At the end of the attraction, when everyone is declared an honorary member of Team Hero, Sonic Heroes will play in triumph.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMiELYCfyJA

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

Be sure to listen to it at your leisure, but skim through the songs if you so choose.

For the show scenes, a piece similar to the following will play during the preshow where Tails and co lead you to the Space Colony ARK. It's sure to be a rocky start!

From the time you board the Egg Pod up until the big show scene with Eggman, Rhythm and Balance will play. This is an important song related to Shadow .

During the confrontation with Eggman, his titular theme from the Adventure era will play. The version that was chosen for this attraction is taken from Shadow the Hedgehog.

When Sonic turns Super to bust Shadow out, the Super Sonic jingle from Sonic Colors will play lightly in the background.

As soon as Shadow breaks out, "Supporting Me", the theme of Shadow and the Biolizard, will play until the ride's end.

At the end of the attraction, when everyone is declared an honorary member of Team Hero, Sonic Heroes will play in triumph.

I love Sonic music so much lol

NateD1226

Original Poster
Hey, guys. I'm not going to have time to participate in these final hours due work commitments tomorrow, so apologies.

I'd just like to thank @Brer Oswald, @Brer Panther, and @NateD1226 for their hard work in this stanza. You are guys are awesome!

I may be back on late Thursday, or Friday. Cheers!
You did amazing as well! Thank you so much for ur amazing work

pix

0/10 doesn't have the best Sonic song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLKVkH8dtWs

pix

*most overrated Sonic song

But in all seriousness, I chose tracks that would best fit the attraction. With it being on the Ark and relating to Shadow, the song that played in the San Fran level didn’t make much sense.
That's fair. I just have such a soft spot for that song being it was my first ever introduction to sonic, first watching miles and Kyle play it on backwardszcompatible, hen playing it on my boyfriends system the first time, then eventually watching and playing more sonic sense.

Brer Oswald

That's fair. I just have such a soft spot for that song being it was my first ever introduction to sonic, first watching miles and Kyle play it on backwardszcompatible, hen playing it on my boyfriends system the first time, then eventually watching and playing more sonic sense.
I love the SA2 soundtrack, and City Escape is no exception, I just think Shadow’s songs are better.

Suchomimus

overrated
a0f600cc22dd24ab8140869d75d267b7

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom