News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

TrainsOfDisney

Yes, people should plan to be at bag check by 7:30 to be sure of getting thru thru the gate and ready to roll by 8. Getting there at 7:45 by boarding Skyliner at 7:30 at Pop might or might not make it.

I’d rather get on at skyliner at 7:30 than watch 2 magic kingdom busses come and go and then wait for a wheelchair to load like I had on my experience at Art.

A Noble Fish

Since this has had time to settle now I think this is worth mentioning.

I've ridden the system a number of times now, and my entire family who is deafly scared of heights ride it and prefer it to all other forms of transit.

It's extremely smooth and efficient. Frankly, when the audio isn't playing, it's one of the most peaceful experiences you'll have. Which is a great thing since the height fears don't seem to be an issue at all any more than say the Monorail.

JoeCamel

Since this has had time to settle now I think this is worth mentioning.

I've ridden the system a number of times now, and my entire family who is deafly scared of heights ride it and prefer it to all other forms of transit.

It's extremely smooth and efficient. Frankly, when the audio isn't playing, it's one of the most peaceful experiences you'll have. Which is a great thing since the height fears don't seem to be an issue at all any more than say the Monorail.
Yeah but how about that AC? ;)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Disinfecting gondolas due to coronavirus:

(not at Disney World)

Oy vey.

Do they think that the first thing skiers do is take off their gloves and go around touching and licking everything?

And I bet the counter at the rental never gets wiped after every customer touches it with bare hands.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So no signage? More power to the budget cuts not to have an "Emergency Access Only" or "Cast member access only" signs are missing?

If I had to bet on "no signs" and "signs ignored", my money is on the latter.

1583629635709.png

They might have been confused by the welcoming entranceway...

1583630150659.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom