Indiana Jones Land?

999th Happy Haunt

Sorry to thread bump but is this proposal dead? Usually with upcoming projects we hear a lot about it before, it’s been a some months without updates for this.

I’d be so disappointed if this was canceled, I understand Animation Courtyard would likely be the next stop to get some work done to it, but DHS still needs more to do. Indy is such a valuable property for the parks that has been totally underutilized in Florida.

HauntedMansionFLA

Sorry to thread bump but is this proposal dead? Usually with upcoming projects we hear a lot about it before, it’s been a some months without updates for this.

I’d be so disappointed if this was canceled, I understand Animation Courtyard would likely be the next stop to get some work done to it, but DHS still needs more to do. Indy is such a valuable property for the parks that has been totally underutilized in Florida.
No announcement yet. I guess to wait and see if Indiana Jones 5 will happen. Perhaps Disney+ will release The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles and they can go from there.

Rich Brownn

*Really slow and sad sounding Indiana Jones theme plays as nearly 80 year old Ford slowly cracks whips on bad guys*
He keeps himself in pretty good shape. (For "Skull" he was actually in better shape then he was in the previous film as his back had recovered). Not saying he's gonna run up walls and he will probably be doubled more, but with the usual humor in IJ films, I can see iyt working

trainplane3

He keeps himself in pretty good shape. (For "Skull" he was actually in better shape then he was in the previous film as his back had recovered). Not saying he's gonna run up walls and he will probably be doubled more, but with the usual humor in IJ films, I can see iyt working
It's not so much the stunts but the acting. TFA felt like the first time in a long time that Ford felt like really acting instead of showing up for a paycheck.

I was just poking fun with my initial comment. It can work and I hope it does.

champdisney

It’s gonna get to the point where the simplest jump Indy makes, Ford will need to have a double on standby to perform it for him.

In all seriousness, I can’t wait for the fifth installment of Indiana Jones. We all knew from the beginning it was going to take a while, I believe Spielberg said at the opening of Ready Player One that Indy 5 will begin shooting sometime in 2020. Ready Player One was released 2 years ago and I’m sure the film has been pushed back but it’s still a go. Although, something tells me that Spielberg doesn’t really wanna do it but feels obligated to.

Tonto

It’s gonna get to the point where the simplest jump Indy makes, Ford will need to have a double on standby to perform it for him.

In all seriousness, I can’t wait for the fifth installment of Indiana Jones. We all knew from the beginning it was going to take a while, I believe Spielberg said at the opening of Ready Player One that Indy 5 will begin shooting sometime in 2020. Ready Player One was released 2 years ago and I’m sure the film has been pushed back but it’s still a go. Although, something tells me that Spielberg doesn’t really wanna do it but feels obligated to.
Filming this spring!

Next Big Thing

It seems like things like Indy, Imagination, Brazil, an MK Electrical Parade, Black Box, etc have all been discussed for years and we've had many rumors, but since D23 2017, the only thing to actually be announced is Poppins and as of right now I wouldn't be surprised if it gets cut.

Any idea when we'll actually get any news (or at least a solid rumor) of new rides coming to WDW? I hope they don't just suddenly stop investing again after the 50th.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
It seems like things like Indy, Imagination, Brazil, an MK Electrical Parade, Black Box, etc have all been discussed for years and we've had many rumors, but since D23 2017, the only thing to actually be announced is Poppins and as of right now I wouldn't be surprised if it gets cut.

Any idea when we'll actually get any news (or at least a solid rumor) of new rides coming to WDW? I hope they don't just suddenly stop investing again after the 50th.

I'm thinking the monies went poof. The 50th could very well be nothing more than some decorations and discount offers.
Though I hope I'm wrong. As the months continue to tick by Poppins chances seem to diminish.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom