Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opening reports and using Boarding Groups at Disneyland

TP2000

Ismael Flores

seems to be going better than they expected. Its 6:25 and they are boarding 66-84.

They had posted 81 as probably being the cut off in case of downtimes.

well they still have 5 1/2 hours since park closes at midnight. looks like they will go into the hundreds for the groups

George Lucas on a Bench

Oh. My. Gawd.

This sort of thing doesn't just make you embarrassed to be an AP, it makes you embarrassed to be a human.

Rascals! Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess. You've got to at least appreciate the ingenuity. If you're able to forge boarding passes and get on, that's really on Disney, not the guests. Maybe Disney should employ those responsible like how the banks used the Sneakers to find flaws in their security.

Mickeyboof

how have Savi and Droid Depot reservations been lately? Seeing as these are considered attractions of sort, without a clear wait time I wonder how they are doing...

Curious Constance

Disneyland Resort wait times for E Tickets mid afternoon, Day One of the Resistance ride: Boarding Groups were gone in 22 seconds, with Backup Boarding Groups gone in six minutes after the park's 8am opening.

Sunny and crisp and 64 degrees. (rain ended about 3am last night, skies cleared by 4am, the view of the snow on the San Bernardino mountains today is STUNNING!)

Big Thunder Mountain - Temporarily Closed
Splash Mt., Jungle Cruise, Grizzly River Run - 5 Minutes
Submarine Voyage - 10 Minutes
Pirates, Star Tours, Chase-A-Baby - 15 Minutes
It's A Small World - 20 Minutes (first day after refurbishment)
Indiana Jones Adventure, Soarin' - 30 Minutes
Haunted Mansion Holiday, Millennium Falcon: Target Run - 35 Minutes
Guardians of the Galaxy, Matterhorn Bobsleds - 45 Minutes
Radiator Springs Racers - 55 Minutes
Space Mountain - 65 Minutes

The 51 other B, C and D Tickets across both parks are in the 5 to 20 minute range, except for Peter Pan at 30 minutes and Midway Mania at 45 minutes. Autopia, Teacups & Dumbo only have 5 minute waits.

It will be interesting to see what happens the next three days for the Rev. King holiday weekend.
Do you think anyone has gotten the name Target Run in their head from reading your posts, assumed that was it’s real name, and used that name at the park with a CM? Lord, I hope so.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Like I said, Kylo 1 down is better than a preshow going down. This attraction requires patience, like it or not. Are there any reports that it’s still down?
I don't know if it is still down but it's opening day with weeks after florida's opening to get the bugs out. A major AA going down on opening day when you need a special boarding pass to get on the ride is not good. not like if its not working they can get in line and ride it again later tonight. they get 1 boarding group a day. you only get 1 chance to make a 1st impression.

disneygeek90

I don't know if it is still down but it's opening day with weeks after florida's opening to get the bugs out. A major AA going down on opening day when you need a special boarding pass to get on the ride is not good. not like if its not working they can get in line and ride it again later tonight. they get 1 boarding group a day. you only get 1 chance to make a 1st impression.
I disagree. WDW’s version is still going through its growing pains. DL actually has already called more groups that WDW did all day today. It’s clear this is a very complex system and there’s no switch they can flip so everything is working 100% of the time, but they are doing their best.

If you’ve been on the ride, you’d know that there are many other aspects of the attraction that are more important to the experience than a moving Kylo 1.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

I disagree. WDW’s version is still going through its growing pains. DL actually has already called more groups that WDW did all day today. It’s clear this is a very complex system and there’s no switch they can flip so everything is working 100% of the time, but they are doing their best.

If you’ve been on the ride, you’d know that there are many other aspects of the attraction that are more important to the experience than a moving Kylo 1.
a broken AA sticks out like sore thumb and can take someone out of an experience.

Animaniac93-98

Finally boarding!
😁

titanic batuu.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom