News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

lifeguard1020

World Showcase sight lines are becoming compromised in every direction. It started with the Swolphin, then came Soarin' go away blue hanger, Guardians never go away green and blue box, and now gondola cables and cars behind the countries to the south with power distribution in the water.

Sight Lines, sight lines, sight lines...I know that we don't like seeing boxes behind our country pavilions. It didn't start with the "Swolphin" tho. You have been able to see the WOM building since the very begining...

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
World Showcase sight lines are becoming compromised in every direction.
It started with the Swolphin, then came Soarin' go away blue hanger, Guardians never go away green and blue box, and now gondola cables and cars behind the countries to the south with power distribution in the water.

Image clipped from blogmickey.com
View attachment 436847

Nothing more than a pastiche at best. I'd suggest you invest in some of these if reality offends you this much

Attachments

• 35f4186f4a1ff29523c63ffc701b82e1.jpg
    35f4186f4a1ff29523c63ffc701b82e1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 92

DznyRktekt

Nothing more than a pastiche at best. I'd suggest you invest in some of these if reality offends you this much
Reality does not offend me. In fact I embrace it each day. One of the key attributes of a Disney theme park is its ability to function as the blinders to all who participate in the immersive experience of a day at the park. Thanks for the suggestion though. ;)

The Empress Lilly

World Showcase sight lines are becoming compromised in every direction. It started with the Swolphin, then came Soarin' go away blue hanger, Guardians never go away green and blue box, and now gondola cables and cars behind the countries to the south with power distribution in the water.

Image clipped from blogmickey.com
View attachment 436847
Not to mention the Riviera looming over Germany...

The Skyliner I don't mind though. I mind there being a backdoor to EPCOT, but not a visible Skyliner.

The Empress Lilly

Sight Lines, sight lines, sight lines...I know that we don't like seeing boxes behind our country pavilions. It didn't start with the "Swolphin" tho. You have been able to see the WOM building since the very begining...
And SSE! Let's not forget we've been able to see the SSE showbuilding since 1981!

And over at the MK Space Mountain is visible. As is the Cinderella Mosaic show building!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom