What do YOU want to see at Disney Springs?

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
So today with the announcement of M&Ms World moving to Disney Springs, I wanted to pose a question. What do you want to see in Disney Springs? Anything from attractions, dining, shopping, hotels, etc. I may also use this to armchair-imagineer an expansion (or several) to Disney Resorts worldwide.

Wishlist So Far (Including Mine):
  • Disney Parks and Resorts Museum (free for AP, of course!)
  • Dave and Busters OR Round 1 Entertainment
  • iFLY Indoor SkyDiving
  • Mini golf OR Topgolf-like concept
  • Art Museum
  • Broadway Theater
  • The Great Disney Ride
  • WDW Flex Space- Resort museum, preview center, etc.
  • NYE Nightclub District
  • SEA-theme
  • Blake Shelton's new Restaurant Concept- "Ole Red"
  • Greek Taverna
  • Adventurer's Club Indian Restaurant
  • Dinner Show
  • Jubilee's
  • Bojangle's
  • Texas de Brasil
  • Culver's
  • Johnny Rocket's
  • McDonald's
  • Nobu Restaurant
  • More Unique Shopping w/ Lower Prices
  • World of Disney re-do to match former version.
  • CVS/Walgreens/Rite-Aid
  • Disney-like Barnes and Noble
  • Portillo's
  • Jewish Deli
  • Aquarium
Please, add more below, and I'll add them to this list!

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

A Mcdonalds..................Too soon?
I rather see a Culver's than a Mcdonald's instead if a fast food chain is added to Disney Springs.

Culver's has over 700 locations nationwide including over 60 in Florida. Culver's is known for their butterburgers, and Frozen Custard. Culver's also has stuff like Wisconsin Cheese curds on their menu. The Wisconsin Cheese curds are one of their side dishes.

The only thing is I see Disney having problem with Culver's having their own brand of root beer besides serving Pepsi products.

Here is their menu:

Last edited:

aperitif

There are some really good ideas here. I don't have anything specific to add but I definitely think there should be more activities like the ones suggested above to make Disney Springs a true destination, especially for families. As is, it's a great place for bar hopping and day drinking, but we only do that on our couple's trips, not on trips with the kids. I also agree with the poster who said it needs some unique stores. Most of them are at my local mall. I only ever buy something there if I forgot to pack something. For example, Sephora and MAC, I always seem to forget some personal item and run there to replace it, but I don't go in to shop for new things. I can do that at home.

Cmdr_Crimson

I want Disney to buy back the Amature Athletic Union building down on Hotel Blvd and make it a WDW resort Museum...
The+Walt+Disney+World+Preview+Center+02.jpg

Would be great to have this especially to tie in with the 50th Anniversary of the resort..
preview-center.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom