Disgusting Splash Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.

disney4life2008

Original Poster
So I went to the magic Kingdom for Christmas. After the 10pm fireworks, the entire park was almost walk on. Splash was 5 minutes. The cm on the other side was rushing every one as if it was a line. I always inspect my seat and surrounding areas before seating anywhere. Well guess what? I sit down, boat takes off and what do I smell??? YUCK. Then I look down and I see GORE! I nearly got up screaming get me out of here. I let the CM know once at the end and I guess they took the boat out. I did get a fp though and got on seven dwarfs. But who ever did that was completely disrespectful.

Speaking of disrespectful, on haunted mansion in the psychic scene. A woman refused to turn off her camera light the entire time. She got heavily cursed out by the family in the next doombuggy. It was funny to see lol.

justintheharris

So I went to the magic Kingdom for Christmas. After the 10pm fireworks, the entire park was almost walk on. Splash was 5 minutes. The cm on the other side was rushing every one as if it was a line. I always inspect my seat and surrounding areas before seating anywhere. Well guess what? I sit down, boat takes off and what do I smell??? YUCK. Then I look down and I see GORE! I nearly got up screaming get me out of here. I let the CM know once at the end and I guess they took the boat out. I did get a fp though and got on seven dwarfs. But who ever did that was completely disrespectful.

Speaking of disrespectful, on haunted mansion in the psychic scene. A woman refused to turn off her camera light the entire time. She got heavily cursed out by the family in the next doombuggy. It was funny to see lol.
I’m not sure what you mean by gore (blood?) but... the person may not have been aware or may not have been what you thought it was or they may have even told a cast member who failed to act or didn’t understand. There’s too many possibilities for me to come down on the person who.. bled.. right?

SamPR810

I’m not sure what you mean by gore (blood?) but... the person may not have been aware or may not have been what you thought it was or they may have even told a cast member who failed to act or didn’t understand. There’s too many possibilities for me to come down on the person who.. bled.. right?

It'd need to be a lot of blood to outright smell it, right? Probably vomit or worse... human waste 🤮💩

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
So you waited till after the ride to say something? If I noticed something as soon as I sat down I'd be bringing it to their attention. Also if it were blood....theyd have to bleed an awful lot for you to be able to smell it.

Hank Hill

Not that I want to smell the "GORE" that is being refereed to, but I kind like the regular ol' splash musty smell you get when sitting down. Unfortunately, it can sit on you the rest of the day after a ride, which isn't good. Not going to be buying any candles with that smell.

With all the hustle and bustle of unloading/loading, It is pretty easy to sit down and not notice something until it is too late. It can get hectic. I had my glasses case come out of my pocket while getting off Splash and the people getting in didn't see it as they were stepping in before I was still not fully out. No CM saw it sitting on the seat. One of the new guests sat on it and never even noticed either. I always check my pockets getting off and turned around before getting 2 feet away. They did stand up, see it, and hand it to me, but the CM wanted me to wait until they came back to get it and told me to move away. Sure you want to keep the line moving, but you also don't want to have a lose item that gets thrown off the ride either.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer

What is GORE? Inquiring minds want to know.

Minthorne

What is GORE? Inquiring minds want to know.
9AF8B692-ABD7-4447-B28D-43BBB4ABB994.gif

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
You act like whatever it was was intentional.
When you go during the busiest time of the year there's bound to be things that are overlooked in the rush.
Also sounds like you didn't pack your patience.
There are so many people there you're bound to run into some rude ones.

Sans Souci

When you go during the busiest time of the year there's bound to be things that are overlooked in the rush.

How much patience should one pack to find crap on a ride?

It's unacceptable, period and defending this is unacceptable.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Um, patience only goes so far. Poop on the floor is well beyond those limits.

InnKpr

Exactly this!

When going to crowded areas, the best rule of thumb is to:
-Plan ahead
-Pace yourself.
-If you see that you're on top of random feces, just smile and move to the side.

What would the world be like if we all got bent outta shape for having to ride family rides with other people's droppings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom