The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Sounds super fishy to me. Is he going to call your insurance company if so even fishier!!!!!!!! I've seen statements out by state AG's offices never to use a company that knocks on your door! If you decide to do it triple check their insurance and licenses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I gave him none of my info. I didn’t like the sound of it all. Funny thing is, the guy across the street is a retired State Farm insurance franchise owner. I guess he knows how to milk the system.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I gave him none of my info. I didn’t like the sound of it all. Funny thing is, the guy across the street is a retired State Farm insurance franchise owner. I guess he knows how to milk the system.

My take is that if a company is willing to cheat the system or help you cheat the system, they're also going to be willing to cheat you during the job itself.

A shoddy roof replacement could cost tens of thousands to repair.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
My favorite food truck is parked outside my building today so my associate and I decided to go get food from there. When we got outside we were met with "frozen rain" and it was cold and miserable. Had to take my shoes off to dry them and so my toes don't turn to icicles. That was not my favorite, but the food is so great!

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I
3 more ships coming!!

It was announced a year or two ago that they were adding 2 to the fleet. I believe the third one was a more recent addition . The first name has dropped and the Disney Wish is due online in 2021 i think.

MySmallWorldof4

Never trust a company that knocks on your door. But also, feel free to call a reputable roof company in your area and float the question to them. If it's legit a thing, all the companies likely do it.

There are so many horror stories out there about people trusting the companies that knock on their door. Sure they're out there to drum up business, but when it comes to my house I'm trusting word of mouth and plentiful reviews. I know at least a dozen people who had to redo driveways because they took advantage of an "amazing deal" from someone knocking on their door.
Thanks for all the feedback.

MySmallWorldof4

My favorite food truck is parked outside my building today so my associate and I decided to go get food from there. When we got outside we were met with "frozen rain" and it was cold and miserable. Had to take my shoes off to dry them and so my toes don't turn to icicles. That was not my favorite, but the food is so great!
The like is for the food truck. Cold rain here today as well.

MySmallWorldof4

I
It was announced a year or two ago that they were adding 2 to the fleet. I believe the third one was a more recent addition . The first name has dropped and the Disney Wish is due online in 2021 i think.
They need family cabins for 6. This is one of the reasons we haven’t gone back on a cruise. Two cabins are too expensive. Not paying for a suite either.

Rista1313

Cheesecake Factory opened this week.... and I *almost* thought about ordering take out...... but I had brought lunch and the $23 price tag, and almost 3k calories deterred me. (Today)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom