News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

DisneyGentlemanV2.0

trainplane3 said:
I think it's the pump/maintenance room for it. The tunnels stay under the CC buildings.

There was actually a massive amount of infrastructure in this room. There were at least two types of nozzles in the fountains - the stedy ones, which were driven by pumps and the intermittent ones which were driven by compressed air. Those had spcial converging nozzles that assured smooth flow - very innovative. A tall column of water would be pushed out of a tank, followed by a "pop" of compressed air. I had never seen such fountains anywhere before this.

Another fond memory - waiting for the show with the music from the "Rocketeer". I could do that over and over ( and I did). Once the sunshades were added and the area became more "commercial" it lost much of its charm. But that is what memories are for...

THEMEPARKPIONEER

trainplane3 said:

There was actually a massive amount of infrastructure in this room. There were at least two types of nozzles in the fountains - the stedy ones, which were driven by pumps and the intermittent ones which were driven by compressed air. Those had spcial converging nozzles that assured smooth flow - very innovative. A tall column of water would be pushed out of a tank, followed by a "pop" of compressed air. I had never seen such fountains anywhere before this.

Another fond memory - waiting for the show with the music from the "Rocketeer". I could do that over and over ( and I did). Once the sunshades were added and the area became more "commercial" it lost much of its charm. But that is what memories are for...
It was such a beautiful elegant fountain but also plain and simple looking. The way it danced and the lighting comes nothing close to even the larger displays not to mention the unique selection of fountains they had along with it.

Haymarket2008

Apologies if this has been discussed, but do we know what work is going on in between Imagination and The Land?
Has that hedge maze-like thing been cut that was featured in the blue sky art from 2017?

trainplane3

In case it doesn't imbed nicely:
EH5lIpLWsAAWrQl.jpg:orig

EH5iakKXUAI11xJ.jpg:orig

Ya...that thing was freaking BUILT (like all of the old structures aka no prefab/generic warehouse work here).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom