Disney names new parks leadership roles

bubbles1812

DAK, IMO, doesn't need any more of off-studio dippy Pandora. It needs a Pride Lands. It needs the Jungle Book. It needs the fantasic-beast angle it was originally supposed to have. It needs dragons and unicorns and sea serpents, et al. THAT'S what it needs. IMO.
I think it could use more Muppets. The pig, the frog, the bear, the... Animal. Perfectly keeps DAK’s theme :cool:

Monorail_Orange

At least kill FP+. Old-school FP worked pretty well, tbh.

Disney knows FP+ has caused crowding and operations problems, which is partly why it hasn’t been rolled out elsewhere (it’s also a money pit). That’s a decision far above Josh’s head.
Agreed. Too bad they don't already have a system that could blend the FPs with the App, just make the FP reservations day-of only after you've entered a park for the day...just think, they could include the PhotoPass for the day and call it MAXPASS!

TP2000

Thoughts on this @TP2000?

I'm glad they found a nice pasture for Kalogridis to spend his last few years in. The man honestly deserves that.

Josh will be great for WDW, I'm sure. He's genuinely kind and personable, and a perfect buffer between CM's and Mr. Chapek's lack of... things.

Ms. Campbell is a total wild card. Her current role and resume don't instill a lot of confidence, but you can say that about plenty of execs these days. It's going to be up to her.

Nubs70

Kalogridis got a promotion to develop best practices and advise the newbie executives. Swan song before he retires. 50 year company veteran.
That position sounds like Director of Special Projects. In 2 years, there will be no special projects and the position will be eliminated.

brb1006

I'm glad they found a nice pasture for Kalogridis to spend his last few years in. The man honestly deserves that.

Josh will be great for WDW, I'm sure. He seemed genuinely kind and personable, and a perfect buffer between CM's and Mr. Chapek's lack of... things.

Ms. Campbell is a total wild card. Her current role and resume don't instill a lot of confidence, but you can say that about plenty of execs these days. It's going to be up to her.
I wonder if Spirit ever mentioned Josh and Ms. Campbell years ago?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom