Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

Astro_Digital

I hate the term "Ticket" because lets see Disneyland has not used them in decades.
If you want to rate and attraction it would be better to have a solid system

Theme 1 - 20
Contemporary 1 - 20
Capacity 1 - 20
Length of the Attraction 1 - 20
Overall enjoyment 1 - 20

Closer you get to 100 the better the attraction

Let see

Haunted Mansion
Theme 20 fits the area of the Magic Kingdom the building does not look out of place, every thing about it has purpose from the "spider webs" to all the props

Contemporary 15 the attraction has tried to stay modern, the final scene for example is a nice touch and the updated some scenes but for the most part it is starting to age.

Capacity 15 the wait time typically even with no fast pass is less than 30 minutes, the style of the track allows for a continuous flow

Length of the Attraction 15 If you total the pre-shows with the main track you do not feel rushed in and out of the place.

Overall enjoyment 20 This ride always entertains.

I rate Haunted Mansion 85

Anything new I worry about capacity and the length of the attraction.

mikejs78

Premium Member
I hate the term "Ticket" because lets see Disneyland has not used them in decades.
If you want to rate and attraction it would be better to have a solid system

Theme 1 - 20
Contemporary 1 - 20
Capacity 1 - 20
Length of the Attraction 1 - 20
Overall enjoyment 1 - 20

Closer you get to 100 the better the attraction

Let see

Haunted Mansion
Theme 20 fits the area of the Magic Kingdom the building does not look out of place, every thing about it has purpose from the "spider webs" to all the props

Contemporary 15 the attraction has tried to stay modern, the final scene for example is a nice touch and the updated some scenes but for the most part it is starting to age.

Capacity 15 the wait time typically even with no fast pass is less than 30 minutes, the style of the track allows for a continuous flow

Length of the Attraction 15 If you total the pre-shows with the main track you do not feel rushed in and out of the place.

Overall enjoyment 20 This ride always entertains.

I rate Haunted Mansion 85

Anything new I worry about capacity and the length of the attraction.
WDI still uses the ticket classification as an objective measure of the size and scope of an attraction. Yours is more subjective and can vary from person to person.

Monorail_Orange

WDI still uses the ticket classification as an objective measure of the size and scope of an attraction. Yours is more subjective and can vary from person to person.
Agreed. As a perfect counter-point to the poster you replied to, they mention the new hitchhiking ghosts effect, whereas some people call that a "plus" the original effect was more convincing and fun, not to mention is pretty much always worked...the new effect has the fun, convincing level can be debated, but is not reliable, at least in my experience. Overall, I think this was a waste, should've stuck with the original effect. Neither moves my needle on the "contemporary" scale. Thus just how subjective the "100-point scale" becomes.

mikejs78

Premium Member
December as it stands. It’s getting close enough that it would take something catastrophic to push it out. Should be riding this modest C-ticket by International Ninja Day! I expect to be told what my opinion of the ride will be by the experts by Thanksgiving.
Of course. You do realize that you will hate RotR because TLJ ruined Star Wars, Rian Johnson steals candy from little kids, and Kathleen Kennedy is just a SJW trying to push radical views that a woman can wield a light saber.

Monorail_Orange

This thread is about RISE

...let’s get back on topic.
giphy.gif

Joking aside, perhaps it is safe to assume, since things seem to have simmered down, that no news is good news? Let us be hopeful things remain on track for the announced opening to happen relatively smoothly.

ToTBellHop

giphy.gif

Joking aside, perhaps it is safe to assume, since things seem to have simmered down, that no news is good news? Let us be hopeful things remain on track for the announced opening to happen relatively smoothly.
I plan to announce that it’s still on schedule every hour through 12/5 to avoid the haters returning to tell us where, on a scale from 1-to-Rey’s a girl, their hatred of Black Spire Outpost stands.

How’s the project going, Mr. Banks?

Precisely on schedule!

Surferboy567

giphy.gif

I plan to announce that it’s still on schedule every hour through 12/5 to avoid the haters returning to tell us where, on a scale from 1-to-Rey’s a girl, their hatred of Black Spire Outpost stands.

How’s the project going, Mr. Banks?
View attachment 413714
Precisely on schedule!

I just wanted to stop the uni Disney face off before it got out of hand...

but maybe @Monorail_Orange is right here...no news is good news.

Steph15251

What’s that got to do with anything?

So we were talking about the disappointing opening of Galaxy’s Edge which the press has now acknowledged...
No one can stop you from calling it one, but you can go back and look and pre-opening, it was universally agreed that ROTR would be the E-Ticket supported by Smugglers Run, much like Flight of Passage and the River Journey in Pandora.

If you can't see a difference between the likes of Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror and Expedition Everest versus Smugglers Run, then nothing I say will change your mind. But it must be exhausting having to constantly move those goal posts every time you have to blindly defend Disney.
I think MF is an E ticket and I am hardly bias

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom