Chase Visa Early 2020 Watch

CLEtoWDW

Thank you! Im planning to unless something else comes out that would be too good to pass up.
I’ve done the math on “free dining” numerous times and find the answers to be solely dependent on your eating/park habits. For our family we are better off taking the room discount rate because we tend to only eat a meal or two per day. But I can totally understand the value of free dining if you are eating 3-4 meals per day on property.

Upvote 0

DisneyDreamer08

I’ve done the math on “free dining” numerous times and find the answers to be solely dependent on your eating/park habits. For our family we are better off taking the room discount rate because we tend to only eat a meal or two per day. But I can totally understand the value of free dining if you are eating 3-4 meals per day on property.

It also depends on your resort a lot as well. We did free dining back in September 2016, staying at Sports. The room discount was 20% / night for values, so maybe we would save $200 for our entire stay. Obviously two free quick service meals a day, snacks, and free refillable mugs was the (much) better deal.

Upvote 0

Mainahman

If its my wife and I we totally dont get it, as we share most things, but ill have my oldest neice and nephew with me for their first trip, and they eat like adults ( 13 and 17) and its mostly for them

It also depends on your resort a lot as well. We did free dining back in September 2016, staying at Sports. The room discount was 20% / night for values, so maybe we would save $200 for our entire stay. Obviously two free quick service meals a day, snacks, and free refillable mugs was the (much) better deal.
Absolutely! We needed a suite this time for the room, or a Deluxe just for extra square footage. We were going to go with Wilderness lodge, but the bounce back offer required you take the full table service dining plan, which we would not use, so we went with all star music for the suite.

Upvote 0

Hcalvert

Question about last years Play Stay Dine- if you stay in a moderate, did you have to get the regular dining plan or could you get the quick service plan?
Moderates have been quick service for years and you would have to upgrade and pay the difference for the other plans. I did that last July and it worked out to be a better deal than the room discount. Unfortunately, I cannot take advantage of dining offers anymore since I have an AP this year. Hopefully, the visa or AP deals will be good as I have an upcoming stay in January booked at rack rate.🤞

Upvote 0

graphite1326

Moderates have been quick service for years and you would have to upgrade and pay the difference for the other plans. I did that last July and it worked out to be a better deal than the room discount. Unfortunately, I cannot take advantage of dining offers anymore since I have an AP this year. Hopefully, the visa or AP deals will be good as I have an upcoming stay in January booked at rack rate.🤞
The last time I stayed at a moderate we got the free meal plan and not quick service. I honestly prefer quick service because we are always on the go and sit down dining takes up too much of our time. For the last 5 or 6 years we have been using Values simply because we like the QS meals better. I may have to look into moderates again.

Upvote 0

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Where do I find these rates? I'm a chase Disney visa holder for 10 years.
They release them twice a year. There will be a link available for you when they are released which I'm expecting to be tomorrow or Wednesday. You'll then get to see what is available and pay your deposit with your Chase Visa. No worries, I am sure someone or me will bump this thread when they are released, or be on the front page of this very fine board.

Upvote 0

Gelatoni

Original Poster
Thanks for the heads up but this is out of my price range i did some quick number crunching it'd still be like 3k for my trip in Feb that's above my price range. Hopefully we get more offers than this

Upvote 0

Gelatoni

Original Poster
Just a heads up, Disney just released a up to 40% discount for Riviera Resort for most stays for the Winter/Spring for Disney Visa Cardholders. Reservations must be made by calling Disney.
just a question how were you told about this offer? I didn't get an email or anything for it

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom