Chase Visa Early 2020 Watch

Hcalvert

I plan on going in February too as well as June 2020. This is the first time I will have access to the Visa deals. I'll also have an annual pass for the first time. I have no idea when Disney will allow access to 2020 bookings. I just checked and only DVC can book right now. I don't want to call Disney and book a room only reservation and then have to get a refund or change it later.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Janir

What are the Chase Visa deals??
Chase Visa Disney card.
Usually offers some deals in a limited time windows that seem to then get offered on a more general availability, but watered down, to general public vs just Visa Disney Chase card holders.
Card offers 1-2 % back as Disney giftcard redeemable points plus the yearly special offers.

Upvote 0

DisneyDreamer08

We are going January 2020 and are eagerly awaiting rack rates & package rates. We would LOVE a Play, Stay, Dine deal but who knows what deals will be offered with the Star Wars opening.

Upvote 0

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
These discounts are typically released in late September (last week) or Early October (first week). In the past they have included All-Star Music/Sports (25% off) Coronado and Caribbean for the moderates (30% off); AKL, Yacht Club, Saratoga and Key West for the Deluxes (35% off) with some restrictions. These can change year over year and depends on inventory at the time of the discount release date. It typically is fromm stays after New Years through the end of April.

Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
In 2018 I convinced my friend to go with me after getting a Disney Visa deal.
Maybe this time I can convince my sister. She's got the Disney bug almost as much as I do lol. (We already plan to go Labor Day weekend and during the holiday season next year but hey why not throw another trip in there if its cost effective)

Upvote 0

Tony the Tigger

These discounts are typically released in late September (last week) or Early October (first week). In the past they have included All-Star Music/Sports (25% off) Coronado and Caribbean for the moderates (30% off); AKL, Yacht Club, Saratoga and Key West for the Deluxes (35% off) with some restrictions. These can change year over year and depends on inventory at the time of the discount release date. It typically is fromm stays after New Years through the end of April.

I don’t remember seeing these, but never really needed them because we had AP’s. This is the first time we don’t have AP’s in awhile, so I’ll have to keep an eye out for them.

Do you have to call in to book, or go through the Chase site, or ? I’ve never seen Chase discounts on the main Disney site.

Upvote 0

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I don’t remember seeing these, but never really needed them because we had AP’s. This is the first time we don’t have AP’s in awhile, so I’ll have to keep an eye out for them.

Do you have to call in to book, or go through the Chase site, or ? I’ve never seen Chase discounts on the main Disney site.
Hey! There will be a link in an email that will be sent that morning through your chase account (Disney Rewards). It should also be searchable in the main Disney website but you might need to initiate a chat with a CM on the website to get the direct link.

Upvote 0

Gelatoni

Original Poster
I used to get the discount emails but i haven't gotten one since last august. Are you all still getting hotel discount emails from "disney Rewards". I still get disney store emails like daily for chase visa.

Upvote 0

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I used to get the discount emails but i haven't gotten one since last august. Are you all still getting hotel discount emails from "disney Rewards". I still get disney store emails like daily for chase visa.
Yes but I get them maybe twice a year, one or Disneyland discounts in March/April and one for WDW in late Sept./Oct.

Upvote 0

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
For context, here are the release dates from the last 4 years:

For 2019 Winter Discounts: September 26, 2018
For 2018 Winter Discounts: October 3, 2017
For 2017 Winter Discounts: September 28, 2016
For 2016 Winter Discounts: September 24, 2015

If I were a betting man, I'd keep my eyes peeled on the 24th or 25th of this month (Tuesday or Wednesday)

Upvote 0

Mainahman

out of curiosity, we booked the free dining bounce back offer, as a disney visa holder, are these usually even better than say the "free dining " one we booked?

Upvote 0

DisneyDreamer08

out of curiosity, we booked the free dining bounce back offer, as a disney visa holder, are these usually even better than say the "free dining " one we booked?

Here are last years discounts, for reference. If it was me, I’d stick with free dining.
C57ECF11-3AD0-4911-974B-86B290924735.jpeg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom