News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

wiredforflight

Is there any idea when the new map will go live? As of today they still have the closed attractions listed.

As of 9/9/19 11:44am central it has changed.

Attachments

• 176BA0CF-30DE-4609-8F3D-A81A68E180AA.png
    176BA0CF-30DE-4609-8F3D-A81A68E180AA.png
    379.2 KB · Views: 155

tirian

jt04

I’m still not thrilled with the company’s cynical idea that the public won’t understand or appreciate Epcot unless it’s overrun with cartoons and comics.

But

The new spine will be beautiful, and I’m happy to see this kick off!

Same here. Very pleased with the spine concept. And except for the SSE refurb possibly, I don't think it will take much time.

KikoKea

but remember there is still a bunch of new stuff opening even if alot of future world is behind construction walls. The Space Restaurant opens this winter and next summer the France Expansion will open with the Ratatouille ride. Plus the new nighttime show "Harmonius". There's also the Beauty and the Beast sing-a-long, new films in China and Canada and the new film in The Land all starting in January.
By next summer, there will be new things, true. We might check the stuff out, if there's no line, but I can't imagine any of it is much of a draw to bring us to Epcot regularly or more than a few hours every now and then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom