My Disney Experience system status and outages watch

cw1982

I called and had a 90 minute wait time and gave up. I tried again a little later, and all the circuits were busy. Sounds pretty bad. At the moment, I can log in but not all of my MDE info is available.

Mine is doing the same. At least we know it's a problem on their end.

cw1982

Sigh... now when I login, it says it can't show any of my plans and logs me back out. I can see everything fine on the app, but I was hoping to see if there's any tracking information on my magic bands, and the app just takes me back to the website. Ugh

co10064

Premium Member
Is anyone else experiencing an issue where wait times won’t appear on the map or list?

This has been occurring for a few days...

Luiz Leon

Hi good morning!

My tickets were linked to my account but today, when I was going to make the reservation for the parks, they disappeared!

I tried to link again and I get a message saying that they have already been associated with an account ...

I try to call but all the attendants are busy at the moment.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Dreaming of Disney World

Hi good morning!

My tickets were linked to my account but today, when I was going to make the reservation for the parks, they disappeared!

I tried to link again and I get a message saying that they have already been associated with an account ...

I try to call but all the attendants are busy at the moment.

Does anyone have the same problem?
I'm having the same problem. I moved my August 2020 package to August 2021 3 nights ago. The package is linked, but the tickets have not shown up yet. I called Disney 2 nights ago, and they said it can take up to 72 hours to transfer tickets. Did you recently buy or transfer yours? You should try calling again. I've been on hold for hours when I call but eventually get through.

Luiz Leon

I'm having the same problem. I moved my August 2020 package to August 2021 3 nights ago. The package is linked, but the tickets have not shown up yet. I called Disney 2 nights ago, and they said it can take up to 72 hours to transfer tickets. Did you recently buy or transfer yours? You should try calling again. I've been on hold for hours when I call but eventually get through.

I spoke to an attendant and he told me that my tickets were CANCELED o_O:confused::eek: by the travel agent where I made a purchase.

But this is not true! I spoke to the travel agent and they said they didn't cancel the tickets and that Disney made a mistake.

I can only hope for a solution ... The travel agent is in contact with Disney.

Club Cooloholic

Anyone else finding that no times are open for ANYTHING, when doing a search? Also I keep getting the "server technical difficulty" pop up when trying to book off the app

MattFrees71

Anyone getting a blank screen when clicking on the blue "Make a Theme Park Reservation" button? It's been doing this for the last 2 hours and the site is otherwise working fine.
"

pdude81

I can't get the login or MDE stuff to show up on the website at all right now. And the other day when I logged into the app with my fingerprint it kicked me out and forced me to reset my password. Seems like a lot is still being switched around.

Is anybody else able to log in right now in the regular MDE website? DVC seems to have the login option up top but I can't get it for the WDW site on any browser.

JohnD

I can't get the login or MDE stuff to show up on the website at all right now. And the other day when I logged into the app with my fingerprint it kicked me out and forced me to reset my password. Seems like a lot is still being switched around.

Is anybody else able to log in right now in the regular MDE website? DVC seems to have the login option up top but I can't get it for the WDW site on any browser.

I was able to squeeze in updating my park reservations as an AP holder. But then, afterward, I went to two separate browsers, clicked on "Theme Park Reservations" and got a blank screen except for the menu at the top. Maybe that was because of user overload of everyone trying to switch up their theme park reservations? And right now, I agree with you, the menu bar disappears. I also tried the links at the bottom, click on "My Plans" and "Log In". No success there either. The system is definitely down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom