Pre-Trip May The Force Be With Us...

May The Force Be With Us

…because I am going to need all the help I can get!

I know, I know, I took forever to finish my Sept 18 TR and now it feels like this trip is right around the corner!

IMG_8380.jpg

The Who:

Come on… you should know us by now.

01296608-D09C-4F7D-891F-2E2AB23B0A4A.jpeg

Me aka mom – who takes 10 months to finish writing a trip report.

IMG_4546.JPG

Ross aka Grumpy aka the Croc-less wonder. My wonderful Mickey ears wearing, husband of 27 years who I want to kill after spending a week 24/7 with him. (He spent a decent portion of this trip snoozing.)

97C95C90-5B3A-42DA-A455-C89782CB49EE.jpeg

Hope aka The Hopester – my baby girl who is now what Disney Dining considers an adult. Diagnosed with Autism and Sensory stuff, but has come so far.

Look how little she was...

IMG_8377.jpg

And now - my Disney adult. lol

C2EAED25-1880-4502-84B7-E89BEB61E2C0.jpeg

Julia aka Sissy. My 17 year old daughter – I don’t know how that happened. She was 6 the first time she went to Disney and now she is 17 and is a beautiful young lady and I can’t stand it!

67EE26BA-3DB4-4EEB-8104-96E625287A64.jpeg

Can I go back to when she wore Tinkerbell wings constantly?

IMG_8374.jpg

IMG_8375.jpg

IMG_8376.jpg

The When:

September 5th – September 21st We are splurging with another long trip. I managed to sign Julia up for a couple of late sprint classes at college, so she can get away with missing the beginning of September, but this may be it for us, as far as September trips go. 😢

The Where:

September 5th – 7th AoA – LM room

September 7th – 21st POP

The Shenanigans:

Well, we are already dealing with 2 issues that could make for some good trip report drama. Would you expect any less from us?

Figment Forever

Original Poster
For so long, it seems that our trip to Disney is an eternity away, but then suddenly...

IMG_0258.jpg

I woke up at 3AM this morning and couldn't get back to sleep - which is HIGHLY unusual for me. I sleep through ANYTHING! Between worrying about Dorian, which now seems to be a little less threatening to our plans. (There I go forgetting about the welfare of humanity again.) And the amount of "stuff" I wanted to get done before I left - that didn't get done. AND the "boy" issues, which are not life threatening, but just very stressful and things I didn't want to be dealing with until well after Disney. My mind is just cluttered and I can't seem to relax. I wanted this day to be a stress-free day where I could just embrace the anticipation and excitement of our trip and I see that's not happening!

I have a few more minutes before my household awakes and the craziness begins, so I'm trying to calm my mind and enjoy a cup of coffee. Tomorrow... Mickey Waffles!!

Not sure if this will be my last post or if I will update later on. I have no hope at even a semi-live TR attempt, so I may be signing off until I return. Thanks for following along with our pre-trip antics and I hope all my WDW Magic Board friends that have vacations planned have an AWESOME trip and please - if you see us say hi!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom