News D23 Expo 2019

RMichael21

I remember how exciting this panel has been the last two D23's, so am definitely looking forward to this again. Fingers crossed for at least a few things that we haven't heard about before. The main street theater announcement (rest in peace) last time was such a pleasant surprise.

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
There's plenty of room for both Disney and Universal in Orlando ;) They still target different demographics. An out of touch executive making haha universe is bigger jokes doesn't really mean "making a play" (they see the potential growth possibilities). They're just getting on the level Disney has long been at in terms of being a week-long destination and not just "well let's tag on a day or two at Universal" at the end of a Disney/Orlando vacation. It's about time, too. It's definitely a competition but not the one fans seem to want or think it is, lol.

But yeah, I do agree Universal could one day decide to do a convention and they have a convention center right down the street ...

Not sure how Tom Williams comments about 'Universe is bigger than a world' comes across as out of touch, but okay. 👍

michmousefan

anybody have a link to the livestream?
Sorry, not live-streaming, but plenty of others appear to be...
8B2E30EF-21CA-48EE-AF9E-94C82E41383E.jpeg

sedati

Here's my prediction of what will get announced at D23.
Magic Kingdom
  • New Nighttime Parade?
  • Thunder Mountain, Jungle Cruise, IASW updates
  • 50th Details
  • Tomorrowland refurb
Epcot
  • Sounds like we will hear about this the most
  • Imagination updates
  • Brazil Pavilion
  • Other Attractions
Hollywood Studios
  • Rock'N'Roller Coaster (maybe)
Animal Kingdom
  • New E-Ticket Attraction (Zootopia?)
Misc
  • Blizzard Beach update
  • New Monorails (possible)
  • Brightline/Virgin Trains details
I forgot about the waterparks- would be great news to see either get a good update/attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom