Star Wars Ep. 9 Thread

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Once upon a time...

And evil galactic wizard sat in judgement as two combatants battle for his whims

One, a warlord that was conflicted by the hidden desire to make amends with the family he had lost/abandoned.

The other...a brave do gooder that dances with dangerous line of evil to overcome and prevail for the good of the galaxy

Boy...abrams is brilliant.

Unfortunately it was Lawrence kasdan that wrote it, Richard Marquand that directed it....the year was 1982 and the Name of the movie was “RETURN OF THE &%|€{^£$??!& JEDI!!!”

...ugh...I’m fried

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
ECwHeziVUAMmprr

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Favreau has Mandy to look after and seeing that trailer he can stay right where he is, he kicked of the MCU and he can kick off the SW TV Shows, I will be there for the Midnight showing of IX, i just wish they would release the footage now instead of making us wait after people have been going nuts on Twitter talking about it.

bclane

So there are theories that Anakin’s birth is a product of Palpatine’s manipulation of the Force to create life. I wonder if the red lightsaber, black robe, and reappearance of the Emperor in IX has anything to do with who Rey’s “parents” are. 😯

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I don't want to say my theory now about Rey in case it ends up as a spoiler but what is said above, makes a big chunk of the story fall into place for me
They flip her and driver so the boy saves the worlds and (in Disney’s mind) shuts down the SJW backlash that’s cutting heavily into their Star Wars profit bottomline?

bclane

Who says 'Rey' switches sides? ;)
I haven't seen the footage yet obviously, but it could also be nothing more than a Force vision. I do not believe she will switch sides per se, but I also don't believe she fears the Dark Side in the way the Jedi typically do. Whatever Rey wielding a red lightsaber means though has me seriously intrigued.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom