Predictions! Secret WDC Project — August 22 @ D23

Disney Analyst

I mean after watching the trailer... and the fact they R.R. came out for the announcement... I think it’s likely always been the secret project. Also I love it and can’t wait to watch it!

Cmdr_Crimson

eht3wHe.jpg

RobbinsDad

One thought that hasn’t been discussed (I don’t think, there’s a lot here I might have missed), but Brazil might have been originally part of tonight’s reveals and now with the attention placed on the fires in the Amazon, Disney might be rethinking their strategy. Not that Brazil won’t eventually come, but it might not be prudent to make a big deal about it right now.

Figments Friend

Loving those stylized Epcot poster graphics....and I'm intrigued with curiosity regarding the new Epcot Pavillion logos.

So much more is coming in the next couple of days.......brace yourselves!

Mark my words - the fan community will cause the Internet to self implode on Sunday post-Parks panel announcements.
More then a few die hard 'classic Epcot' fans will likely self implode as well.

-

thenerdbaker

Loving those stylized Epcot poster graphics....and I'm intrigued with curiosity regarding the new Epcot Pavillion logos.

Mark my words - the fan community will cause the Internet to crash on Sunday post-Parks panel announcements.

-
I mean I want to be hyped. I really want to hear more about imagination but at this point I don't expect much. Figment deserves better lol.

Captain Neo

Wai

Mark my words - the fan community will cause the Internet to self implode on Sunday post-Parks panel announcements.
More then a few die hard 'classic Epcot' fans will likely self implode as well.

-

Why’s that?

bclane

The secret announcement was horrible but the rest of the information gives me hope. Disney did succeed though in driving interest on the preview. Now for 3 days of good news.
I totally agree. I even already know I’m gonna love the show. I just hate how it was announced. I felt duped. But everything else gets me super excited. Can’t wait for more info about Epcot!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom