Predictions! Secret WDC Project — August 22 @ D23

HmmmmmMMMmm

Has their secret plan completely changed to something different since the original announcement?
That's the big question right now that's very up in the air. It was going to be something huge and exciting. Then the panel was pushed back, and pushed back, and pushed back because some executives got scared. Now? I have no idea if they'll announce anything at all. It's going to be a bombshell or it's going to be "urr... hey.... urr... get an early look at this Epcot stuff we were going to show you on Sunday."

peng

That's the big question right now that's very up in the air. It was going to be something huge and exciting. Then the panel was pushed back, and pushed back, and pushed back because some executives got scared. Now? I have no idea if they'll announce anything at all. It's going to be a bombshell or it's going to be "urr... hey.... urr... get an early look at this Epcot stuff we were going to show you on Sunday."
Well then if you are so smug, why don't you tell us what the original announcement is going to be.

SplashJacket

Can you add me to your ignore list. I'll be less grusome :)

brb1006

Everybody waiting for the reveal of the "Secret Project" right now. (Change the "Food" with the Secret Project/upcoming annoucements and Squidward as Chapek)

bclane

Scared because of the projected cost or scared because they aren't sure if the public will like the idea...or scared for some other reason?

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
No, I can't. Because keeping the integrity of my sources is more important than proving I'm right to you. Everything I've said was going to happen today has happened. It was pushed back at every point I predicted. My words will speak for themselves

Write it in a PM, send it to @The Mom, and then she can tell us if you were right or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom