• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Predictions! Secret WDC Project — August 22 @ D23

HmmmmmMMMmm

Advertisement
Well then if you are so smug, why don't you tell us what the original announcement is going to be.
No, I can't. Because keeping the integrity of my sources is more important than proving I'm right to you. Everything I've said was going to happen today has happened. It was pushed back at every point I predicted. My words will speak for themselves

GhostHost1000

No, I can't. Because keeping the integrity of my sources is more important than proving I'm right to you. Everything I've said was going to happen today has happened. It was pushed back at every point I predicted. My words will speak for themselves
Just announce the 5th park already. WDWMAGIC get together to start digging with shovels.

Capsin4

Would be amazing if this were like Roswell.

GUY: We lost a weather balloon. Go explain what happened to the press but don’t let them know we lost a ballon:
OTHER GUY: Hey press! We found a crashed UFO!

DISNEY GUY: Wow, Universal is announcing ANOTHER park. Go soften the blow with the press. Make sure we look good but don’t say too much.
OTHER DISNEY GUY: He press! We have a SECRET project!

Top Bottom