News D23 Expo 2019

dennis-in-ct

It's amazing Disney and Universal's announcements are so well-kept secret they might even be connected to one another. Their announcements on the same day really is an odd move. I wonder what it could really be.

Maybe both Universal and Disney will announce train stops at both resorts connected to the airport and as far south as key west. There have been talks of a train for years.

jt04

Maybe both Universal and Disney will announce train stops at both resorts connected to the airport and as far south as key west. There have been talks of a train for years.

The environmental laws will never allow the train rails to be rebuilt through the keys. Which is a good thing in this instance.

brodie999

I'd be moderately surprised if this doesn't happen. It's relatively inexpensive, reconfigurable, and they can charge for it.
Yeah, even the most powerful companies can't afford to spend that kind of money on something that's really expensive. Hey, @lentesta. What do you think this "feel-good thing for the employees and Disney" might be?

lentesta

Premium Member
Yeah, even the most powerful companies can't afford to spend that kind of money on something that's really expensive. Hey, @lentesta. What do you think this "feel-good thing for the employees and Disney" might be?

I like the idea of a "carbon neutral" plan. Could be some sort of leadership/scholarship/recognition program. Or, you know, some sort of 100-year kind of celebration.

Figments Friend

I am, and still waiting for my ticket.

If I am remembering my own past experience correctly, my Expo ticket media did not arrive until about two weeks before the start date of the Event.
It arrived like ten days before I had to leave home to make the trip out to Anaheim from the East Coast, so it was cutting things a little close!

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom