News Disney to reveal more about the future of Epcot at D23 Expo 2019

Brer Oswald

Now you guys are just sounding like the Smash Bros fanboys that thought a purple and yellow chair in the background of a Sakurai video meant that Skull Kid from Majora's Mask was gonna be playable.
Sakurai had a Mumbo Token on his shelf, and there’s also this book.

Banjo is Brave, Issac from Golden Sun was cancelled because of the earthquake, and Geno from Earthbound is the final character because Nintendo copyright striked 2 Mario RPG songs on YouTube

po1998

As part of the spine redo, are both communicore(or whatever they are called nowadays) buildings going away?

aladdin2007

I hope MouseGear stays the same just with a nice refresh - I used to work there and really loved everything about it. It was starting to get a bit dusty though.

I fear whatever they do it will end up being another world of disney. between beer gardens, rooftop bars, water features etc, it pretty much sounds like an extension of disney springs as a whole for former future world. unless theres some hope in those changes alluded to by a couple different insiders recently.

eddie104

I fear whatever they do it will end up being another world of disney. between beer gardens, rooftop bars, water features etc, it pretty much sounds like an extension of disney springs as a whole for former future world. unless theres some hope in those changes alluded to by a couple different insiders recently.
This fear you have is called change and dragging FW into the 21st century.

eddie104

Beer gardens are so 20th century though. And definitely nothing to do with improving even the shadow of FW that we have now.
That was just a rumor to begin with so it’s not my problem if you believe everything stated here and take that as fact. ;)

trainplane3

I hope they are reasonable and no longer call that area of Epcot "Future World".
There was a solid mention about 2-3 years ago that even the Epcot name would change (probably as a nostalgia move IMO)
Epcot
  • Epcot Update: Epcot is getting a major update that will have several phases that will run from 2017 to 2021+ [official]
    • Epcot is likely to get a 'new name'... but not much different... probably going with all caps and maybe some sort of prefix or suffix, e.g., Disney EPCOT, or EPCOT Center

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom