"One And Done" Attractions

DisneyAndADoleWhip

Journey Into Imagination With Figment-laughed the entire ride out of embarrassment

Country Bear Jamboree-several of the people I went with fell asleep on the floor.

Stitch’s Great Escape-Doesn’t need explained.

Leo!

Na'vi River Journey!!!!... makes Pandora land totally unbalanced. I'd wait 2 hours for FoP... but not even 15 minutes for Na'vi River.

DugLovesU

AK: Navi River-not worth a wait or a FP+ unless you're going for a second day.
Primeval Whirl-Oooh my aching back. Never again.
HS: Indiana Jones-Saw it once; kinda fun. Just no desire to go again.
EP: China & Canada Shows-Fun shows, but I'd rather be sitting down like in France or USA.
MK: Peter Pan-Classic Disney ride, but not worth the wait or a use of FP+, again except for perhaps a second day.

metalaero

I'm easily entertained and have no problem riding pretty much everything in Wdw. If I had to pick one attraction available now it would have to be tomorrow land speedway. If it includes recent attractions I'd says Universe of Energy. That's it.

sdemore

One and done:
It's a small world-literally wanted to kill myself half way through!

Never done and won't:
Rock n Roll roller coaster-stood in line with my DH and 10 yr. old DD for an hour and bailed at the entrance when I found out it went upside down. Joined my extremely intelligent 11 yr. old DS who skipped it and went for a snack!

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

Na'Vi River Journey has PHENOMMMMMENAL effects but I couldn't care less if I ever ride it again. For the MK I just don't care if I ever do Astro Obriter. For HS it's the Saucers. For EPCOT it's Mission Space that I don't ever make it a point to do.

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

As a non-American, some of the American focused ones were less interesting for me to ride again. I'm not going to say which, I dont want to debate the caliber of the attractions, I'm just saying for me personally, I'm glad they're there for other people to enjoy.

Enchanted Tales with Belle is certainly another example for me. Wasted a fastpass too...
We've got kids and so Enchanted Tales is actually pretty fun for us and the Wardrobe is pretty neat too. I can see people not really thinking it's worth it though.

Animaniac93-98

We've got kids and so Enchanted Tales is actually pretty fun for us and the Wardrobe is pretty neat too. I can see people not really thinking it's worth it though.

I remember seeing this during previews and it was exciting to finally get a chance to visit the then New Fantasyland, even if only partially.

But 7 years later, it's no longer new and they do the same story every time. I appreciate what's there, but think it would have more replay value if there was more than one story.

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

I remember seeing this during previews and it was exciting to finally get a chance to visit the then New Fantasyland, even if only partially.

But 7 years later, it's no longer new and they do the same story every time. I appreciate what's there, but think it would have more replay value if there was more than one story.
Yeah that would make sense and especially since it's called "Tales" as in plural stories.

kong1802

For me:

EPCOT
Mission Space: Orange (kids still get a thrill out of green)
Figment - We all know why
China Film - (we haven't done the others in a long time, but I'm sure we will "force" the kids to sit through them at some point, we did China with them last time, and no one wants to see it again)

MK
Meeting Mickey - Since removal of the talking aspect
HOP
Laugh floor
Carousel - We just never have time and I can't see it ever becoming a priority enough to get back on it

AK
Nemo - enjoyed it the first time, but don't see us returning
Khali - (well, as soon as the kids come to their senses on this one)

HS
VOTLM
Fantasmic - Finally saw this last month for the first time in my 20+ visits....That was it?

It Is What It Is

Navi River Journey - Surprisingly for a new ride, this one stands out. There was some cool technology and effects but seemed very short. Most dark rides usually have a story line, if this one had one it was lost on me. Of the recent years, this one feels like it was done on the cheap or not well thought out.

Jeff456

Triceratop Spin and The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, I don't like spinners at all, I would do Dumbo and Astro Orbiter again mainly because they are better themed, I don't rush to them.
Everything else I'll ride even if it's not my favourite!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom