"One And Done" Attractions

JohnD

Are there any attractions that you did one time and have had no desire to do again?

On my first trip, I was so bored by the Hall Of Presidents that I've never set foot in there since.

The Up bird show. I made a point of seeing Flights of Wonder on almost every visit to AK. Not this.

JohnD

Navi River thingy. I want that two minutes of my life back. If I had to wait at all for that ride it would have been the first time I would have gone to guest services and demanded my money back. Luckily I walked right on and the ride wasn't even worth that wait.

At least you got two minutes of your life back. I spent an hour and two minutes total for the thing. Yes, the hour was the wait. Never again. Wouldn't mind hopping on if no wait, though. It's inside, dark, and cool (temp). But it doesn't justify an hour wait.

JohnD

The way I see it, I'm at Disney and having a great time, I can go on any attraction, even poor ones, and have fun. There is nothing I wouldn't try, or try again for a lark, if it came up. I have been on Stitch 3 times, and I think that is the worst attraction I have ever seen at WDW. Once to try it, once to make sure it was as bad as I thought and once to say good riddance to it. There are a few I have yet to try but that is mostly a timing thing, I am not waiting 2 hours for any ride, I go enough and will wait for it to be easier to get on.

The only thing I don't want to do again is the moving walkway after space mtn when NOBODY was willing to walk. I tried passing people but it became too crowded and I just had to wait there. IDK what was up with that day, but I had to stand and wait the entire walkway. That is a long ride that way.

Well, they removed the walkway. No longer an issue. I lived in DC for 8 years and the mantra on the Washington Metro is "Stand on the right. Walk on the left". On the moving "walkway" (ha ha), no one ever got the memo.

kwoodfan1

The new bird show at AK and the Finding Nemo Show.

Surprised by the number of American Adventures on this, can't imagine only seeing that once. Seems quintessential Disney and a must see every time (especially with the Voices pre show).

Ted Daggett

1 and Done:
Astro Orbiter -- spins too fast, made me dizzy, and the queue is annoying with the elevator, etc.
Turtle Talk with Crush - Kids are older now
Its tough to be a bug - don't need to see that again
Country Bear Jamboree - its really not that good
Enchanted Tales with Belle - kids are older now
Primeval Whirl - kids are tall enough to ride alone
TriceraTop Spin - dumbo without the nostalgia
Mad Tea Party - kids can do it without me now

Never Done:
Enchanted Tiki Room - bad reviews, and too many other things to do
Liberty Square River Boat - takes too long -- we need to maximize ride experience
Carousel of Progress - takes too long
Frontierland Shootin' Arcade - no need
Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros - always overlooked
Alien Swirling Saucers - doesn't seem to be worth a wait

Hank Hill

Well, they removed the walkway. No longer an issue. I lived in DC for 8 years and the mantra on the Washington Metro is "Stand on the right. Walk on the left". On the moving "walkway" (ha ha), no one ever got the memo.
Wow, I did not know that the walkway had been removed. The reason I started or went back on a few boards is because I miss Disney. We let our passes lapse for a little over a year now. We were not going enough and the money was needed elsewhere. I think it is time to start looking at passes again.

TraderSam

Are there any attractions that you did one time and have had no desire to do again?

On my first trip, I was so bored by the Hall Of Presidents that I've never set foot in there since.
Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom. Incredibly dated and confusing while riding it. Our photo was priceless. We both have a look of utter confusion as to what was supposed to be scaring us.

KimAnnFran

Winnie the Pooh
China Movie
Test Track (yes I said it)

TrentMom

1 and Done:
Astro Orbiter -- spins too fast, made me dizzy, and the queue is annoying with the elevator, etc.
Turtle Talk with Crush - Kids are older now
Its tough to be a bug - don't need to see that again
Country Bear Jamboree - its really not that good
Enchanted Tales with Belle - kids are older now
Primeval Whirl - kids are tall enough to ride alone
TriceraTop Spin - dumbo without the nostalgia
Mad Tea Party - kids can do it without me now

Never Done:
Enchanted Tiki Room - bad reviews, and too many other things to do
Liberty Square River Boat - takes too long -- we need to maximize ride experience
Carousel of Progress - takes too long
Frontierland Shootin' Arcade - no need
Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros - always overlooked
Alien Swirling Saucers - doesn't seem to be worth a wait
You really should try the Three Caballeros. Never a wait and nice ride to cool off. Mexico is my favorite pavilion.
We do Carousel of Progress 2 or 3 times every trip. Nice way to rest your feet and air condition. Plus love the catchy music.

I was going make a separate post with my one and done but apparently due to no recent activity, they reset me as a new member even though I been around for many years.. It wont let me post

Anyways, my one and done is Frozen Boat Ride. Don't get the appeal on it at all. Very boring.

Ellen Ripley

American Adventure
Hall of Presidents
Barnstormer (never)
All World Showcase films
New Journey Into Imagination
Magic Carpets (never)
Under the Sea Mermaid NFL
Stitch (never)

Daddyoh

Until you need to cool down and take a "POWER NAP" seats are comfortable and in the heat of the day it's such a relief. We make it an annual visit, oh those power naps, just love those.

Daddyoh

I can't say that we have a 1 and Done, even those that have been mentioned mostly all have A/C and if it's dark well that's a Win Win, they are perfect to cool down in and GREAT for a "Power Nap". Lets also not forget the "RAINS" when they come, COOL, NAP, DARK and DRY I'll take it.

Mrchips0401

Hall of Presidents.....did you stay for the entire show? That’s one of my fave Epcot shows, so patriotic, inspirational. But that’s what Disney is all about, soooo many choices for everyone. I’m still entertained by Haunted Mansion, Pirates/Caribbean, and Tiki Birds rides/shows that really haven’t changed since the 70’s.

...it's a yungle

Well, there is always a chance they could re-skin the 45 Presidents with new characters, keep the HOP acronym,
for the all new, Hall of Pixar!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Astro Orbiter, Tom Sawyer Island, Enchanted Tiki Room, Swiss Family Treehouse, Reflections of China, Impressions de France (Unless I'm super tired), Seas with Nemo & Friends, Pixar Short Film Festival, Barnstormer, Triceratop Spin, Up! A Great Bird Adventure, Navi River Journey (unless the line is 5 minutes long), Rafiki's Planet Watch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom