Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Today is haircut day! I’m rather excited, as folks on the internet have promised me that this particular method will transform my life.

Before and after pics later, unless of course I look really bad; in which case, you’ll have to wait for Disney pics.

Today is haircut day for me too....only 3 hours away. I'm pretty excited too, my hair is too gy right now.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I don’t think DHS’ SW:GE is going to be a dud.
When booking our two visits to Oga’s, breakfast slots were all completely gone both days.

We’re having “drinks” in a bar before noon. (Not me, I’ll stick to water. I’m just going for the experience, and for live TR pics.)

I have since booked an appointment to build a droid, and was unable to procure two slots even reasonably close to each other.

As I was booking, I kept losing my time slot, and within 5 minutes, my appointment window ended up being extended by 45 minutes.

And this was all within hours of the announcement.
I think DHS will do just fine.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
The cut is very good. The “style” is very bad.
I am a “wash and walk” kind of girl, not a poofed-out/look like someone’s grandma type.

It will be fine tomorrow. It really was an expert cut.

I NEVER like the look when the stylist “does” my hair, that’s why I always walk out with just a scrunch of mousse and dripping wet.

Needless to say, no pics.

Eric1955

The cut is very good. The “style” is very bad.
I am a “wash and walk” kind of girl, not a poofed-out/look like someone’s grandma type.

It will be fine tomorrow. It really was an expert cut.

I NEVER like the look when the stylist “does” my hair, that’s why I always walk out with just a scrunch of mousse and dripping wet.

Needless to say, no pics.

I had a terrible haircut about two weeks ago. I’m currently having to comb my hair over the opposite way I normally do to cover up whatever happened to my hair. I just hope it’s better by the time school starts back on the 19th.

And no, I also will not be providing pictures.

Goofyernmost

In good news, I leave for Florida tomorrow morning. It’s just a quick trip to visit some friends and my old church. I’m looking forward to it.
Don't you hate it when that happens? I cannot find a barber that is good at working with how wide I part my hair. To be honest though, I would never complain about a bad hair cut again, if I could get all my hair back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom