The Merch Alert Thread

Touchdown

I’m ambivalent about anniversary merch, if i like the look I’ll buy it, just like party merch, but the plain dated stuff I never get as I feel it becomes outdated the moment the year ends. Anniversary or seasonal stuff I view as able to wear forever can’t explain why.

mickEblu

Original Poster
It’s odd that we don’t even have one Jim Shore Splash Mountain figure. Is there just no demand for Splash Mountain merch?

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

I’m ambivalent about anniversary merch, if i like the look I’ll buy it, just like party merch, but the plain dated stuff I never get as I feel it becomes outdated the moment the year ends. Anniversary or seasonal stuff I view as able to wear forever can’t explain why.
Because it is timeless.

SuddenStorm

So apparently this is a thing:

A reseller has it up for 'pre order' on eBay. I don't think it's been released in the park yet, and it's not on shopdisney yet.

I'll be picking one up in August. Looks like it'll be in the $20 range if I had to guess.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

So apparently this is a thing:

View attachment 392078

A reseller has it up for 'pre order' on eBay. I don't think it's been released in the park yet, and it's not on shopdisney yet.

I'll be picking one up in August. Looks like it'll be in the $20 range if I had to guess.
Is it just for display or can you apply it to a actual door? if it is something you can attach to a door and have it auto knock by itself its worth it. if not, its cool i guess but i dont see anything about it that makes me go " i have to have it !!" as a hardcore fan of the mansion.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

you know what piece or merch I would like based off The Mansion? I would like a really well done replica of the singing busts or have them put on a really cool shirt. or maybe a cool shirt of the cemetary scene. something iconic.

Rich T

Disney should hold a contest and invite artists to design Mike and Karen from the classic Haunted Mansion LP. The winning entry gets turned into a small resin sculpture of the duo, which would be bundled with a special edition of the record.

mickEblu

Original Poster
https://.com/2019/07/splash-mountai...sort-on-august-3rd-shopdisney-on-august-14th/

Oh geez. I can’t keep up with them. May be time to start selling my modest collection of Disneyland POPs. Or at least just buying only the ones attached to ride vehicles. I think they re releasing 4 more for the Haunted Mansion anniversary too.

Also where do people put all these things?

mikenatcity1

Oh geez. I can’t keep up with them. May be time to start selling my modest collection of Disneyland POPs. Or at least just buying only the ones attached to ride vehicles. I think they re releasing 4 more for the Haunted Mansion anniversary too.

Also where do people put all these things?

I was thinking the same thing. I don't have the Indy idol and hitchhiking ghosts but I have all others (with a glowing Leota coming soon). I love Song of the South and the Brer characters so i'll get this, but it's starting to get too much.

And I saw the Haunted Mansion announcement from SDCC. I'm curious to see how exclusive they will be (being they are HM, they will probably be very difficult to obtain).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom