The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

Depends, if you see the long run. Bale as always had a beef with Zidane. This just escalated to just public BS.
Zidane is being disrespectful but lets be honest. Bale was the biggest paid dude in history and he didn't deliver a quarter of what they paid for.

On the other hand. The team was built for Ronaldo not for Bale. And Zidane simply does not want to do so.
I have the same beef with the other DT who simply refused to use James Rodriguez, despite plain statistics showing they had higher chance to win with him playing.
And also the weird love of florentino to play Benzema even if he plays like crap.

Real madrid is just fill with divas where everyone tries to impose their choices.

Considering the amount of time Bale has spent being inured, his stats are still extremely impressive.

I think he’s a great player, but outside of that I just hate to see any sports player treated so horribly by their club. I have lost a ton of respect for Zizou and Real Madrid over the past 24 hours, although I had already lost respect after their decision to sideline Navas.
I do hope that Bale goes somewhere else where he’s shown more respect, and I hope Real Madrid has their worst season in recent history. Sounds bad to say that, but it’s what Zizou deserves.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Did you really wanna sit out in 100 degree heat? Lol. Although silencing the Red Sox fans for the second time this weekend was gratifying.

Funny thing, they were giving out cooling towels, and it was so hot that the Red Sox fans were wearing them even though they had Orioles logos on them.

If I can sit in the brutal cold on a monday night in Philadelphia I can sit in the brutal heat xD.

MySmallWorldof4

Oh my lord, my husband was laughing at me the whole time because I would jump and maybe scream a little, every time the creepy ventriloquist puppets came out... at one point he said (while laughing) "Too scary for you dear?" HAHA I loved the movie... and I loved Forky! I tried hard not to cry at the end. I only manage to stifle that a little. And the knifey at the end... LOL...
I loved it. Dh and I cried at the end.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
ohh, traditional cobblestone roads :eek:

When I was a small child the street our house was on and also my Gran's home had brick roads. No potholes. My DD went to the University of Illinois for her undergrad in
Champaign-Urban Illinois (two different cities the University spanned into) Many of the residential streets were also brick, it adds a great deal of charm to the neighborhoods. These roads are dramatically older than I am.

WU_homes.jpg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Wouldn't matter if you happen to have DirecTV, like I do. They suck. They cut CBS network programming for yet another (fabricated) dispute between the giant AT&T and CBS network tv. We're paying for this service and they blacked it out over the weekend (with minimal notice!) to 11 major cities, not just mine. :mad: (We do have an over the air antenna, and I can pull CBS in, but eventually will be looking at other options overall -- whether satellite or other.)

Hmpf

55C8FA9B-A469-4DEC-9BBC-860B32AC4D71.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom