News Blizzard Beach closing for extended refurbishment this year with enhancements coming

ToTBellHop

But even those 2 have themeing and stories, I do fear though that since they are in a rush they will add a more bare-bone attraction, which is not what this park needs.

While, yes Runoff Rapids doesn't contain a lot of thematic scenery, it still fits in with its surroundings and has a plot (Backside of Mount Gushmore is melted/melting)
They do, but unless they want to do bobsleds, I can’t think of any other reason for an exposed slide. Typhoon is a bit more versatile.

Goofnut1980

Do you ever think a 3 park would come to the area for Disney? I bet they hit some good capacity in the warmer weather. Although with the ticket price hikes, I bet it's not as busy now.

Jeff456

It'd be nice to see something new, the theming is fanastic at BB and TL but water slides have come on a lot and WDW seem behind the game now, check out Siam Park in Tenerife if you haven't seen it before, it's got some great slides!

HoldenC

Do you ever think a 3 park would come to the area for Disney? I bet they hit some good capacity in the warmer weather. Although with the ticket price hikes, I bet it's not as busy now.
A third water park? I don't think it's necessary tbh, the water park market feels tapped out in Orlando. TL, BB, Volcano Bay, Aquactia, and now the one at the Margaritaville Resort; there are plenty to choose from.

eddie104

Yeah. Totally.

That’s why each waterpark brings in between 1.5 million to 2.2 million guests...4 of the busiest waterparks on the planet.

Still, I’d rather see new slides added to the existing parks over a new waterpark from Disney.
I wonder how much a total overhaul of the park would be ??? 🤔

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom