News Tomorrowland love

brihow

When I say "Easy fix" I mean, easy concept. Simple decisions to make. Actually changing the rides and building new ones is never going to be easy, but it's really not rocket science what they can do with Tomorrowland to make it better.

But you'd rather "lol" instead of actually trying to understand what I originally said because it makes you feel better about yourself?

I agree with everything you are saying - but I think you overestimate most American's knowledge of the international parks. I think it's a VERY small fraction of park goers that will know that this ride is from Shanghai. And an even smaller percent who will care.

jt04

When I say "Easy fix" I mean, easy concept. Simple decisions to make. Actually changing the rides and building new ones is never going to be easy, but it's really not rocket science what they can do with Tomorrowland to make it better.

But you'd rather "lol" instead of actually trying to understand what I originally said because it makes you feel better about yourself?

The key is choosing a design from the past of a futuristic aesthetic. There are many to choose from. Not sure that is the plan though.

Obobru

The new sign in the app while looking nice and unclutted does not in anyway fit with the sign they recently replaced making for an even more confused look across the land.

BoarderPhreak

Going by the leaked map image, it seems to me they're just going to remove all the crud ('94 futurisms) from the just-removed entrance sign and put it back up with a fresh coat of paint (and some modifications).

Kman101

There's a big difference between easy and the installation and development of several groundbreaking attractions, relocations of whole attractions, and construction that would render the land unusable for 2-3 years, if all done at once.

It may be the easy choice, in your eyes, but it is far from easy to execute.

But it's really what should be done ;) That would be a TRUE make over. Not a coat of paint.

trainplane3

And let's take a jump back to 1979... (just for fun)

Last edited:

trainplane3

People should zoom in. This is real and not computer graphics. For those who never got to see the original this should help.
Yep, for sure real. Freshly captured hours ago. Reposting one and posting additional ones in full quality. The previous post was compressed by the forum. Now you can really zoom in and get some quality out of them:
ueH32Bc.jpg

Q9OXXwR.png

4iHwIDq.png

Pnj8TLr.png

There's still a lot of progress to be made but it's really something else. Apparently one of the sides of SM is half way done with some bits of queue completed too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom