The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

93boomer

Premium Member
350 about an hour or so depending on how wet the mixture is start checking at about 45 minutes. I don't so much time it as go by smell. I divide into 2 loaves.
This is so cool. I hate making the falafel balls and frying them. We would rather have this baked loaf. So do you just use a falafel recipe but put it in a loaf pan and bake instead of making the balls and frying them?

Rista1313

@Rista1313 good news magicbands are becoming available but only Pluto and Captain Marvel are available in the $10 ones. So hopefully getting more in as times goes. 🤞🏻

Well now I have all mine, and even have an extra fantasia sorcerer mickey one. Trying to decide if I want to sell if for $10.60 plus shipping, or just keep it and hubby and I could be twinners.

MySmallWorldof4

That is a good thought, but, most of the people that actually had bad memories of that are now gone and a couple of generations that now have a turn in making decisions like that do not have the deep experience to understand the significance of saving it. Partially why the "deniers" are so vocal these days and evil can be forgotten because it was never experienced by them before. Kind of explains how unconcerned the population seems about things that should be sending out alarms.
What you say is sad, but I have to agree with you. I can hope though that we can learn from the past. When I was a kid back in the 70's, there was a show on tv, can't remember the channel, but there was no cable then. It was a documentary about WWII and I remember watching it, and just being shocked at what I saw. Never forgot those images even though I never lived it. Maybe since we have actual footage of such things, it should be part of a high school or middle school curriculum on world history.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom