News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Is this just becoming a normal thing, now? It seems like there are a bunch of people who come here just to argue with you about things they don't understand...Just such a weird flex to come in and try to argue some of these points that were known years ago.

Sure, we have differences in stylistic choices, but I sure as hell realize that you are very rarely incorrect in your knowledge of WDW planning and design.
Apparently so, just thumb through the TRON thread for more ridiculousness.

DanielBB8

Is this just becoming a normal thing, now? It seems like there are a bunch of people who come here just to argue with you about things they don't understand...Just such a weird flex to come in and try to argue some of these points that were known years ago.

Sure, we have differences in stylistic choices, but I sure as hell realize that you are very rarely incorrect in your knowledge of WDW planning and design.
You do realize the argument hasn’t yet been resolved.

DanielBB8

:rolleyes:

What are you even arguing anymore? Has Martin not proved his point by literally posting the manual?
He promised the bellhop backstory will explain the theming consistency as written by a CM, which weirdly suggests Imagineering did no such thing. Unless questions are resolved, then it’s an open question.

FigmentFan82

He promised the bellhop backstory will explain the theming consistency as written by a CM, which weirdly suggests Imagineering did no such thing. Unless questions are resolved, then it’s an open question.
🤣 maybe when you’re older you’ll learn not to get so riled up. Also, When someone gives you legit answers but you just don’t happen to like them, it doesn’t make you right.

trainplane3

🤣 maybe when you’re older you’ll learn not to get so riled up. Also, When someone gives you legit answers but you just don’t happen to like them, it doesn’t make you right.
...says 51 on their profile...

DanielBB8

Everyone here claims this is well known common knowledge. So I invite others to explain it to me, but I’m not riled up over knowledge. People tried to explain it to me. Seems like many have provided additional examples of theming inconsistency. I’m not alone in this.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
What are the chances we get an official name for this at D23? Or, like Universal did with Hagrid, will we have to wait until four months before it opens before we have an official name?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Everyone here claims this is well known common knowledge. So I invite others to explain it to me, but I’m not riled up over knowledge. People tried to explain it to me. Seems like many have provided additional examples of theming inconsistency. I’m not alone in this.
You claimed to know, then had a hissy fit when told what you thought you knew was wrong. If you weren’t so rude, others may be more inclined to help and explain.

DanielBB8

I will. Once kindergarten has closed. And in a proper place.

Though there does seem to be humble pie around these parts now :hilarious:
It’s not mature to handwave your promises. I await your transcription.
You claimed to know, then had a hissy fit when told what you thought you knew was wrong. If you weren’t so rude, others may be more inclined to help and explain.
This is not how it went down. I pointed out how theming is inconsistent with evidence of the bellhops. You asked me if I knew the bellhop backstory. I provided information I gleaned from the Internet. You said it’s wrong and offered to transcribe info from CM manual. Of course I was upset because it suggested it is common knowledge and everyone else should know it except for me. It is now up to you to prove what you got resolves the argument. Anything short is not acceptable.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
It’s not mature to handwave your promises. I await your transcription.
This is not how it went down. I pointed out how theming is inconsistent with evidence of the bellhops. You asked me if I knew the bellhop backstory. I provided information I gleaned from the Internet. You said it’s wrong and offered to transcribe info from CM manual. Of course I was upset because it suggested it is common knowledge and everyone else should know it except for me. It is now up to you to prove what you got resolves the argument. Anything short is not acceptable.
Please stop this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom