Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

Sir_Cliff

I really hope we're not missing out on an Up! E-ticket attraction to Paradise Falls.
That would be a bigger stretch than Frozen in Norway as Paradise Falls is clearly based on Venezuela.

This could, however, open the door for Nicolás Maduro to plan a public relations offensive in the US that includes reviving the old plans for a Venezuela pavilion in World Showcase. They did, after all, include a gondola ride...

Sped2424

That would be a bigger stretch than Frozen in Norway as Paradise Falls is clearly based on Venezuela.

This could, however, open the door for Nicolás Maduro to plan a public relations offensive in the US that includes reviving the old plans for a Venezuela pavilion in World Showcase. They did, after all, include a gondola ride...

View attachment 379619
I think Venezuela has bigger fish to fry at the moment than worrying about an epcot pavilion lol

IWant2GoNow

View attachment 379619
Ehh, Disney stretches with a lot of things anymore so it wouldn't surprise me.

Interesting. Thanks for the info. Not sure I've ever seen that concept art before.

solidyne

Seems like "Tree Caballeros" is a hot IP again.
Maybe they can put it in the supposed Brazilian pavilion since the Mexican one have Coco now. (and call it Three Cavalheiros instead).
Coco in the Mexico pavilion? Care to update the Coco thread with this juicy confirmation? ;)
Edit: No, really, please update the thread. I would love for this to be true. Even if it's not!

Last edited:

Pinkpearl

Seems like "Tree Caballeros" is a hot IP again.
Maybe they can put it in the supposed Brazilian pavilion since the Mexican one have Coco now. (and call it Three Cavalheiros instead).
Have already said this. All thirteen episodes are amazing,I have watched them and plan on rewatching again when Disney+ releases. They are also due to continue reappearing in Ducktales.

I do hope they move them to the Brazil pavilion.

Thingamabob

Brazil would be a good addition to WS as I believe it could add some nice history, food, architecture, and even a movie or attraction. I have also always wanted a pavilion for Australia/New Zealand. I think those countries could add a lot to the WS as well.

HoraceHorizons

Have already said this. All thirteen episodes are amazing,I have watched them and plan on rewatching again when Disney+ releases. They are also due to continue reappearing in Ducktales.

I do hope they move them to the Brazil pavilion.

Are there still plans to overlay the Grand Fiesta Tour, Mexico Boat Ride? I tried to follow that thread and the info seems confusing. Yes/No/Maybe/Coco/Not Coco/Not happening/Happening but smaller/Still Not Coco/ still not happening?

Anyway, it makes sense that they would move the Three Caballeros animatronics to Brazil when they do that. Also, it makes ZERO sense that they wouldn't do that, even with the damn restaurant. Just make the work on Pyramid scene, less substantial so it doesn't affect much of anyone's bottom-line. Has no one considered how much more $ that pavilion will make when the ride opens?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Are there still plans to overlay the Grand Fiesta Tour, Mexico Boat Ride? I tried to follow that thread and the info seems confusing. Yes/No/Maybe/Coco/Not Coco/Not happening/Happening but smaller/Still Not Coco/ still not happening?

Likely not happening. Also likely to have its status changed.

NiarrNDisney

View attachment 379619

That picture reminds me of the scene in Coco where Coco and his Grandfather are riding around in those air train cars in the city of the dead.

solidyne

That picture reminds me of the scene in Coco where Coco and his Grandfather are riding around in those air train cars in the city of the dead.
Yes, I love Coco! Hey, since the Coco thread is dead, let's talk about Coco here! Maybe Coco can go into Brazil! Not sarcasm! Except sorta for that last part.

Pinkpearl

Yes, I love Coco! Hey, since the Coco thread is dead, let's talk about Coco here! Maybe Coco can go into Brazil! Not sarcasm! Except sorta for that last part.
[/QUOTE]

.......it is a Brazil pavilion topic.why talk about coco here if it is not relevant? Also..... Coco....isn't a Brazilian IP....it's Mexican. Dia de los muertos is a Mexican holiday...mexico and Brazil are not the same culturally.... Just because we are part of Latin america doesn't mean the cultures are interchangeable.
So why add a Mexican IP to a Brazilian pavilion? They are very different.

You probably meant it as a joke but...I do not understand.

Eu não entendi. realmente?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom