News Tomorrowland love

David1111

Careful what you wish for

View attachment 372653
That's the product of cost-cutting due to DLP. No reason why they couldn't make the land like this. If they only could add TRON... oh wait.

1557973594747.png

Huge missed opportunity by not integrating TRON with an awesome refreshed land. Shanghai's is breathtaking. Space Mountain probably won't look half bad next to it; it's the rest of the land that'll be jarring.
I'm actually a huge fan of TL's entrance over in MK; I think it's unique and gives it character, but the rest of the land is ugly, with what feels like a flat parking lot honestly with a berm on one side.

KikoKea

View attachment 372714

Huge missed opportunity by not integrating TRON with an awesome refreshed land. Shanghai's is breathtaking. Space Mountain probably won't look half bad next to it; it's the rest of the land that'll be jarring.
I'm actually a huge fan of TL's entrance over in MK; I think it's unique and gives it character, but the rest of the land is ugly, with what feels like a flat parking lot honestly with a berm on one side.

[/QUOTE]
That is amazing! I wish, I wish, I wish.....

David1111

So, the exterior of Auntie Gravity's and Star Traders gets livened up with a bit of orange and blue paint, but the Speedway queue gets painted a dull white color with the little bit of theming it had removed.

M a k e s p e r f e c t s e n s e !
Looks better than before, but besides the trees between CoP & Space, The Speedway's exterior needs an overhaul more than anything.

Aries1975

Has there ever been a walkaround "Tom Morrow" character? Wouldn't that be something... maybe as a mayor or Tomorrowland city official? What ever happened to that lame robot character? Tommorrowland needs more walkaround guest interactive characters. I miss PUSH!

I miss PUSH, too! PUSH is a great example of something small that many of us loved. His "cousin" the recycling can (I don't know what his official "name" was) at Rafiki's was fun as well.

Does anyone know why we lost PUSH? How much could it have cost to operate? I hope someone did not vandalize the machinery.

trainplane3

I miss PUSH, too! PUSH is a great example of something small that many of us loved. His "cousin" the recycling can (I don't know what his official "name" was) at Rafiki's was fun as well.

Does anyone know why we lost PUSH? How much could it have cost to operate? I hope someone did not vandalize the machinery.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/disney-world-pushes-talking-trash-article-1.1608988
Summary: contract expired and wasn't renewed.

I miss Push too. Too bad that "robot" on a "hoverboard" didn't work out. While it wasn't as good as Push, it added a small amount of streetmosphere to TL

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom