News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

SirWillow

What’s the latest speculation on when Rise will open in DL?
After the summer season, September or later, based on other posters.

I really hope that's what works out. We're already booked in the first week of October, and really hoping that RoR will be open when we're there. We've got 4 weekdays, so optimistic that we'll be able to get in everything that we'd like.

Practical Pig

It has always struck me as odd that Black Spire Outpost on Batuu would have a landing pad the exact circumference needed by the Falcon, and flanked by a structure that is a concentric match for the Falcon. And while I appreciate the practical need for the fence around the Falcon in theme park guest-managent terms, the existence of it is hard to reconcile with the highly-touted levels of world immersion. Why would it be there?

Apparently we're still in a theme park. :p

wityblack

It has always struck me as odd that Black Spire Outpost on Batuu would have a landing pad the exact circumference needed by the Falcon, and flanked by a structure that is a concentric match for the Falcon. And while I appreciate the practical need for the fence around the Falcon in theme park guest-managent terms, the existence of it is hard to reconcile with the highly-touted levels of world immersion. Why would it be there?

I assumed Hondo retrofitted the landing pad for the Falcon. Plus, Hondo wouldn't want grimy hands touching his piece of space junk. How can he smuggle cargo with a broken ship?

Snow Queen

Apparently we're still in a theme park. :p
Star Wars version of a gated car park. A very, very short gate. That you can hop over if even slightly determined.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom