The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Yes, please. (Can you also cook me up a little spaghetti to go with it? Not trying to be greedy . . .) :hungry: Thank you. Oh, and if you happen to have some garblic bread (warmed up please) that would also be nice. I like parmesan cheese on top of it as well -- any brand. I'm not demanding or anything . . . :p

There will be spaghetti cooked up, in about an hour. The sauce needed to be simmered for half the day. I am going to cook up garlic bread with a little Parmesan and mozzarella. There is plenty!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Looks delicious... I'm getting out of cooking today... the comedy show is a 2 drink minimum per person, or none if you order food, so we decided to eat dinner appetizers there. Neither of us really drink much and I refuse to pay $3 for a coke.

Sounds like a good night out. Have fun, I hope your comedian is funny. The last time we went to a comedy show it was Dave Coulier from Full House. It was a blast.

Rista1313

Sounds like a good night out. Have fun, I hope your comedian is funny. The last time we went to a comedy show it was Dave Coulier from Full House. It was a blast.

Did you watch America's got talent last season by chance? The comedian is Samuel J. Comroe.... he was great on the show.. and came very close to winning, so it should be a great show!

donaldtoo

Actually this is really interesting to me too. Ever since I had that impossible burger at California Adventure I’ve been intrigued by some of these meat substitutes.

I’m intrigued, as well. I’ve had some really good meat substitutes since oldest DD became vegan!
I have yet to try an Imposdible Burger, but, oldest DD and SonIL have and said they’re really tasty...!!!!! :hungry::)

MouseDreaming

The white carp is now sticking to the roads, coming down hard all day. I think I need to close the blinds and just look at pics and videos of blue skies and palm trees. Absolutely ridiculous.

And, thank you all for letting me vent. Otherwise, I think I would have lost my mind by now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom