The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Rista1313

T his his first home run today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess his fancy new bat was worth it. 😂 First time at the plate with new bat on Wednesday- hits a double. Then another double, then an RBI with a single.
Today he hit a fly that was caught-out, a double, then a HOMERUN!!!!! He hit the ball so far it was impossible for the outfield to get it.

Milestone moment. ❤ I need to put this in the journal.

A weight of a bat can make a huge difference, sounds like you found the perfect one for him!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I forgot to include the pictures of the sauce!
View attachment 367728View attachment 367729

Yes, please. (Can you also cook me up a little spaghetti to go with it? Not trying to be greedy . . .) :hungry: Thank you. Oh, and if you happen to have some garblic bread (warmed up please) that would also be nice. I like parmesan cheese on top of it as well -- any brand. I'm not demanding or anything . . . :p

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yes, please. (Can you also cook me up a little spaghetti to go with it? Not trying to be greedy . . .) :hungry: Thank you. Oh, and if you happen to have some garblic bread (warmed up please) that would also be nice. I like parmesan cheese on top of it as well -- any brand. I'm not demanding or anything . . . :p
Please don't tell me you buy parmesan from the pasta aisle. 2 words wood pulp

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom