The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

SteveBrickNJ

I have a Yahoo e-mail and I look daily at Yahoo's opening/home page. It always has a mixture of the top stories of the day and entertainment stuff.
Recently they keep showing 20-something "stars":rolleyes: and linking them in various ways with the word "COACHELLA".
What is "Coachella" and why is it suddenly so often referred to?

Last edited:

MySmallWorldof4

I have a Yahoo e-mail and I look daily at Yahoo's opening/home page. It always has a mixture of the top stories of the day and entertainment stuff.
Recently they keep showing 20-something "stars":rolleyes: and linking them in various phrase with the word "COACHELLA".
I am seeing the same with my youtube app. I think it is a music festival?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Recently they keep showing 20-something "stars":rolleyes: and linking them in various ways with the word "COACHELLA".
A very trendy music festival. It's also now a fashion "style"

Cesar R M

Giant music festival. Kinda similar to other giant festivals like The burning man or the latest "Beyond Wonderland".

21stamps

This was our first time. I wanted to do something special for DH on his birthday.
You can check in at the front at 7. We got there about 6:30. Look for the after dark line. We had to show the email barcode to get in.
Then, they put a special band on your wrist. The event starts at 10 until 1 a.m. There was another place near the Buzz ride that was giving out bands too.
The rides were listed on the Disney site when I ordered the tickets so we pretty much knew beforehand. We got on all the rides we wanted. We had the boat in Small World to ourselves! It was awesome.
They give out popcorn, soft drinks, bottled water, and ice cream throughout the park. You can have as much as you want in the 3 hours.
The park was pretty empty. A great way to get on some rides you may have not gotten FPs by then.
I say do it! We will again!

Thanks. That sounds like a fantastic night!! Glad you were able to experience it, really it looks like an incredible time!!!

21stamps

Wait... WHAT??????

;)

No but seriously, Ultra Music Fest and later on- Coachella were two of my favorite times of each year!! Coachella is even so much bigger now than it was when I used to attend. Unfortunately I aged out of music festivals. 😂🙁

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Sad news Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris is burning, the spire has collapsed and flames are coming out of the roof:(https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...hedral-hit-by-fire/ar-BBVXK4e?ocid=spartandhp

A friend texted me about this while I was at work. It is just devastating. Hubs and I went to Paris a few years ago and seeing and being in Notre Dame was just amazing to me. Our hotel was near Notre Dame so we spent a lot of time admiring the building. I know it's just a building but it has so much history and special place in my heart. 😢

SteveBrickNJ

Wait... WHAT??????

;)

No but seriously, Ultra Music Fest and later on- Coachella were two of my favorite times of each year!! Coachella is even so much bigger now than it was when I used to attend. Unfortunately I aged out of music festivals. 😂🙁
My 5th graders aren't talking about it. It seems likely my daughter knows about it but she is not gonna talk about it with me unless I bring it up on my own. Now that I have the answer I'm ready to move on😀

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom