News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

lifeisgoodboy

so i have been meaning to ask,

when concept art was first released for this new land they released this art of a cantina that included an odd looking bartender and other walk around characters as well as an interesting bar area. Was this the original idea for the bar which is now replaced with

View attachment 362758

this?

View attachment 362759

also i do hope that they have a drink that is served in those cool looking horns that the lady is holding

I saw that same exact horn cup during Danish days in Solvang,Ca. You can buy them there. I think the Vikings uses to drink from the horn. I also saw it on games of thrones when the king brathone was at jousting tournament .

Last edited:

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

[QUOTE="SuddenStorm, post: 8644019, member: 113610"
Every once in a while I'll load Micechat on my phone without an adblocker.... a video automatically starts playing, intrusive advertisements every photo or two.

Honestly, if the site was still delivering content that the original Miceage delivered with Al Lutz, I'd be all for advertisements. Heck, I'd even support a subscription based system.

But a couple of dudes walking around Disneyland once a week taking photos of the same stuff every week, repeating rumors from other sources, without delivering any real news? We have Freshbaked for that. We don't need Micechat too.
[/QUOTE]
Yes lol that is all freshbaked does. My god that dude david is sooo pretencious. Every video update of galaxy edge he acts as if he is a proud father watching his new born baby learning to crawl. He gets orgamically excited about things at disneyland and it makes my skin crawl. The best is when disney doesnt do something the way he thinls it ahould be done and he gets genuinly upset. Shivers down my spine

lifeisgoodboy

[QUOTE="SuddenStorm, post: 8644019, member: 113610"
Every once in a while I'll load Micechat on my phone without an adblocker.... a video automatically starts playing, intrusive advertisements every photo or two.

Honestly, if the site was still delivering content that the original Miceage delivered with Al Lutz, I'd be all for advertisements. Heck, I'd even support a subscription based system.

But a couple of dudes walking around Disneyland once a week taking photos of the same stuff every week, repeating rumors from other sources, without delivering any real news? We have Freshbaked for that. We don't need Micechat too.
Yes lol that is all freshbaked does. My god that dude david is sooo pretencious. Every video update of galaxy edge he acts as if he is a proud father watching his new born baby learning to crawl. He gets orgamically excited about things at disneyland and it makes my skin crawl. The best is when disney doesnt do something the way he thinls it ahould be done and he gets genuinly upset. Shivers down my spine
[/QUOTE]

I don't like him at all. One time he was by the big thunder mountain ride exit over by the Galaxy Edge sign . He gave me look. Then another time I almost ran into him by accident on main street. I last time I saw him he was filming in the disney store after it was being refurbished . I said out loud so only be can't hear but enough to hear it on video. I said Why are you filming here?
I was mad because I don't like being filmed with our my permission.

fctiger

So in other words, he's like 90% of all Disney fans who posts on the internet, including here. ;)

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

So in other words, he's like 90% of all Disney fans who posts on the internet, including here. ;)
No. I have never read one post on this forum that is equal to how david from fresh baked acts. to him, Disney can do no wrong. the dude thinks Pixar pier was well done and likes the change to the auction scene in pirates. he drinks the Disney kool-aide and every thing they do is "fantastic"

Stevek

No. I have never read one post on this forum that is equal to how david from fresh baked acts. to him, Disney can do no wrong. the dude thinks Pixar pier was well done and likes the change to the auction scene in pirates. he drinks the Disney kool-aide and every thing they do is "fantastic"
Some folks are blind, some folks just want to stay in Disney's good graces so they can hopefully one day get invited to a media event.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom