The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

I have to share this. I had a class this morning with one of my 4 year old students. She was on her 5th lesson in the program with me. At the end of the lesson, her mom told me not to leave the class. She told me they have a holiday in China right now (which I knew), and she said she wanted to show me the decorations around their restaurant. Her little girl showed me them and then they took me outside to see all the pretty lights. It was beautiful. That really warmed my heart. I am so glad I am doing this. :)

Rista1313

Dh and I have higher degrees and sure I no longer work, but I guarantee you that the plumber who lives in my development makes a heck of a lot more than dh does without taking on student loan debt. His dad owns one of the plumbing companies in town and they always have hiring signs outside their building. There also is no plumbers insurance so what they charge is what they get paid. No sales or discounts when a plumber comes over. Our water heater blew up 3 years ago. Within a few hours we had $3000 less in our bank account. I know someone with a 4 year degree who decided to become an electrician. He went back to school for that and is now better off than he was before.

This! I believe that kids need to get away from these IT degrees and become a skilled laborer!

Rista1313

I have to share this. I had a class this morning with one of my 4 year old students. She was on her 5th lesson in the program with me. At the end of the lesson, her mom told me not to leave the class. She told me they have a holiday in China right now (which I knew), and she said she wanted to show me the decorations around their restaurant. Her little girl showed me them and then they took me outside to see all the pretty lights. It was beautiful. That really warmed my heart. I am so glad I am doing this. :)

My sister in law just had her one year.... her stats of how many classes she taught in that year were amazing! She's in China right now on that trip she won from the company!

Here's what she wrote:

"and just like that I have been with VIPKID for 1 year. I have been offered another 6 month contract with the company, and I am so excited. In one year I have come so far. I remember being so nervous about teaching, thinking I wouldn't get any classes, and that has turned into me being so busy that the parents are scrambling to book a class with me, LOL 357 days with vipkid, 807 students taught in that time, and I have taught 1740 classes
1f642.png
:) "

Last edited:

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Since nobody goes into the trivia sections, this is almost over!

NateD1226

Since nobody goes into the trivia sections, this is almost over!

I have been voting since the first match! Great job on this!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom