News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

bUU

Sorry, but that is speculation, I am hoping for evidence.
That's not how the Internet works. Evidence would require someone to violate the company's rules against sharing proprietary information. That not only can get the person who breached infosec in trouble, but actually can put a little heat on the forum that distributed the proprietary information. Informed speculation is the best we should be hoping for right now.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Ok, but that is not a lot of evidence to make the statement that it is for sure going to be open before SWL. Well, I guess some fan forums are better than others
Don't forgets -- Disney said SW:GE would be open in "Fall 2019"... August isn't Fall anywhere I've ever lived.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
That's not how the Internet works. Evidence would require someone to violate the company's rules against sharing proprietary information. That not only can get the person who breached infosec in trouble, but actually can put a little heat on the forum that distributed the proprietary information. Informed speculation is the best we should be hoping for right now.
So, what you're saying is that the internet is just a big, disorganized scavenger hunt...?

BeckyTheTechy

So, what you're saying is that the internet is just a big, disorganized scavenger hunt...?

Basically yes, otherwise you’d get the same exact search results from google and bing. Basically search engines are just trying to decide which information appears to be the most accurate based on their algorithm.

ABQ

Whats the policy with fresh eggs on board? If i gotta have a slow ride over, and its hot, might as well cook some breakfast on the hot surfaces.
I wonder where they will attach the typical U.S. food service boiler plate notice on each Gondola. ""Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs on board your gondola may increase your risk of foodborne illness."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom