The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
BTMR...
If it can dislodge kidney stones, probably a “no”...!!! ;)

Splash Mountain...
Smooth, but, with a few small drops, and then the big 50 footer...

Haunted Mansion...
No worries...!!! :)

Mission: Space...
Have only ever done orange with the centrifuges, so not sure about green...

Test Track...
Not too bad, but, probably avoid just in case...

ToT...
Smooth, but, extreme up and down movement (the ride vehicles are even pulled down to make them “drop” faster)...avoid...

FoP...
Have never been on this one, so not sure...

Kali River Rapids...
Pretty tame, for the most part...

Dinosaur...
Jerky as all heck...definitely avoid...!!!!!

Sorry for some non-specific answers, but, there really are varying degrees...except for Dinosaur...!!! ;):)

No, don't apologize. This is perfect, thank you!

Goofyernmost

Shocking what you feed the family -- where's the Hershey bars and Snickers, for heaven's sake??!! :jawdrop:
Yesterday I was visiting my Daughter and we were discussing random things. At one point I mentioned that I had a Bagel for Breakfast and my 7 years old Granddaughter said:

Her.. (laughing) You had a bagel.
Me.. Yea, why is that funny?
Her.. Bagels aren't allowed in this house.
Me.. Why?
Her.. Because Mom doesn't like "garbs" or anything else that tastes good.

My Daughter is a believer that abstaining from Carbs is the answer and cure for everything including afternoon and evening thunder showers. You don't ever see Hershey Bars or Snickers in the house either. Oddly enough, every Christmas she makes homemade Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries for me. And they are great. She must live a very confusing life or, come to think of it, she might be trying to kill me off for the inheritance. Hmmm! 🤔

She does eat Chocolate but it is so lacking in sugar that I actually draws your checks in when you eat it. In my mind, that really overrides any gain made by it.

Goofyernmost

BTMR...
If it can dislodge kidney stones, probably a “no”...!!! ;)

Splash Mountain...
Smooth, but, with a few small drops, and then the big 50 footer...

Haunted Mansion...
No worries...!!! :)

Mission: Space...
Have only ever done orange with the centrifuges, so not sure about green...

Test Track...
Not too bad, but, probably avoid just in case...

ToT...
Smooth, but, extreme up and down movement (the ride vehicles are even pulled down to make them “drop” faster)...avoid...

FoP...
Have never been on this one, so not sure...

Kali River Rapids...
Pretty tame, for the most part...

Dinosaur...
Jerky as all heck...definitely avoid...!!!!!

Sorry for some non-specific answers, but, there really are varying degrees...except for Dinosaur...!!! ;):)
Just wanted to add.. The Green side of Mission: Space reminds me more of a slightly milder Star Tours. That is with the old one, but, strictly judging from what I have read about the New Green ride... it is much, much milder. Never been on it, so take that with a grain of salt. Even with my current back problems I would not hesitate to ride it at all.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yesterday I was visiting my Daughter and we were discussing random things. At one point I mentioned that I had a Bagel for Breakfast and my 7 years old Granddaughter said:

Me.. Why?

My Daughter is a believer that abstaining from Carbs is the answer and cure for everything including afternoon and evening thunder showers. You don't ever see Hershey Bars or Snickers in the house either. Oddly enough, every Christmas she makes homemade Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries for me. And they are great. She must live a very confusing life or, come to think of it, she might be trying to kill me off for the inheritance. Hmmm! 🤔

She does eat Chocolate but it is so lacking in sugar that I actually draws your checks in when you eat it. In my mind, that really overrides any gain made by it.
My boys are eating their "inheritance":banghead:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Just wanted to add.. The Green side of Mission: Space reminds me more of a slightly milder Star Tours. That is with the old one, but, strictly judging from what I have read about the New Green ride... it is much, much milder. Never been on it, so take that with a grain of salt. Even with my current back problems I would not hesitate to ride it at all.
I still think you should pull up the videos of the ones you are thinking about riding. Good luck my friend.

OOOH Star Tours... that one too!!

And Figment I will! Scouts honor. Just hard to gauge on some of the videos.

And just for the record, the ride A is looking forward to the most is the "silly purple dragon ride" :)

DryerLintFan

Premium Member

Me.. Why?

My mom was this way with salt for a couple months in my childhood. She'd even buy salt free saltine crackers. Why do they even make those?!?!

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Okay...... opinions needed, and most of you know why..... I'm going to list some rides, and hopefully you guys can reply with "smooth" or "not smooth" to them.

BTMRR
Splash Mountain
Haunted Mansion
Mission Space Green
Test Track
TOT
FoP
Kali River Rapids
Dinosaur

Any help is appreciated!!
Bumpy
Bumpy
Smooth
no idea
Smooth (mostly)
Bouncy
smooth ish
No idea
Do not do this ride if you are sane human ...

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
7dmt should be ok, but I wonder about the end when it may possible jolt to a stop by the dwarf’s house. You can jolt in a car though, right? I don’t think it is worse than that.

Yeah, I took off Barnstormer because it's super jerky (to me) but left on 7DMT and SDD because both of those were smooth when I rode them.

I forgot to add Everest as well.... I rode that one but cannot remember if it was smooth or not. So Everest and Star Tours?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Yeah, I took off Barnstormer because it's super jerky (to me) but left on 7DMT and SDD because both of those were smooth when I rode them.

I forgot to add Everest as well.... I rode that one but cannot remember if it was smooth or not. So Everest and Star Tours?
don't do Everest. The backwards part is quite choppy and big g force on the neck.
Edit . ST is quite jerky

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom