Any WDW diehards excited to try Hagrid’s Motorbike Adventure?

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
I ask the question here because I know a lot of WDW lovers who frequent this forum also venture over to Universal for a day or two and I was wondering what your thoughts are on this upcoming attraction. I have to admit, I think it looks pretty frickin amazing!

Last edited:

Walt Disney1955

I've never understood the people who love Disney how they can't love Universal too. I have since 1993. I don't know a lot about this ride, but it is an actual coaster that goes into the woods I suspect by the looks of it? Well themed too if the videos are correct. All I can say is that I have a genuine fear of the leg dangling coasters so can anyone tell me if it is one of those or not? Everything else I'm good. I never did Dueling Dragons when it was there for the same reason.

Also, where is this going at IOA? Is there more room in Potter's section up there?

Cmdr_Crimson

It not an inverted or floorless coaster. You ride on Hagrid’s motorcycle or in the sidecar in an upright position. There is lots of information and photos in the thread in the Universal Orlando forum.
It's their equivalent to MK's Tron coaster as it too will having you ride lightcycles....However, they do have the planned Raptor rumored coaster being built in front of the JP Discovery Center..

kap91

I’m not thrilled about the choice of ride system for the concept but it sounds great overall. Definitely will check it out next time I’m there.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I’m not a big Harry Potter fan so I’m just a “meh” about it as I am About the rest of Harry Potter lands. As me and my girlfriend said during our last trip riding the two HP rides “I’m sure all of this would be really cool. I wish I carer about Harry Potter.”

I’m also biased more on the original list continent land/attractions and jaws. Plus everything else at universal has just be screens, screens, and screens. It’s not a happy place for people with simulator motion sickness.

TARDIS

I don’t care for Harry Potter but I can appreciate a fun well themed ride and love the other two. So I’m def excited for this one. I’ll be there the week before so I’m hoping for a soft opening.

lazyboy97o

I was curious as to whether WDW fanatics had any interest in a rival’s ride, yet you think that question would be better answered on the rival’s site? Right. Gotcha. You think posting this question in a Universal forum would shed light on what WDW diehards think? Exactly.
You sound like you may be unaware that this site / message board has a Universal forum. So not exactly a “rival’s” site.

JoeCamel

Booking a separate trip to UNI just to try out the new ride (and do all the other Wizarding World fun). Might stay at Aventura to check it out, otherwise we will stay at Cabana Bay again.
I tried that last HHN, I'm back at cabana this time. It just wasn't my style but Bar 17 is a whole different matter.......

zachrupertdsn

I tried that last HHN, I'm back at cabana this time. It just wasn't my style but Bar 17 is a whole different matter.......

Well the big reason for the switch for us would be to try out the new Vegan/Vegetarian food options at Aventura, but I suppose we could walk over. My SO enjoyed the burgers at Cabana Bay, but the options for Vegan/Vegetarian at Aventura seem better, BUT we also love the atmosphere of Cabana Bay.

JoeCamel

Well the big reason for the switch for us would be to try out the new Vegan/Vegetarian food options at Aventura, but I suppose we could walk over. My SO enjoyed the burgers at Cabana Bay, but the options for Vegan/Vegetarian at Aventura seem better, BUT we also love the atmosphere of Cabana Bay.
I think I would walk over there for that but it wasn't bad just not what I wanted from an onsite hotel. That Bar 17 though....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom