• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Any WDW diehards excited to try Hagrid’s Motorbike Adventure?

zachrupertdsn

Booking a separate trip to UNI just to try out the new ride (and do all the other Wizarding World fun). Might stay at Aventura to check it out, otherwise we will stay at Cabana Bay again.

JoeCamel

Booking a separate trip to UNI just to try out the new ride (and do all the other Wizarding World fun). Might stay at Aventura to check it out, otherwise we will stay at Cabana Bay again.
I tried that last HHN, I'm back at cabana this time. It just wasn't my style but Bar 17 is a whole different matter.......

zachrupertdsn

I tried that last HHN, I'm back at cabana this time. It just wasn't my style but Bar 17 is a whole different matter.......
Well the big reason for the switch for us would be to try out the new Vegan/Vegetarian food options at Aventura, but I suppose we could walk over. My SO enjoyed the burgers at Cabana Bay, but the options for Vegan/Vegetarian at Aventura seem better, BUT we also love the atmosphere of Cabana Bay.

JoeCamel

Well the big reason for the switch for us would be to try out the new Vegan/Vegetarian food options at Aventura, but I suppose we could walk over. My SO enjoyed the burgers at Cabana Bay, but the options for Vegan/Vegetarian at Aventura seem better, BUT we also love the atmosphere of Cabana Bay.
I think I would walk over there for that but it wasn't bad just not what I wanted from an onsite hotel. That Bar 17 though....

JT3000

Yup, and I still think that this isn't the place to be discussing rides and attractions that are Universal, especially since you even started a new thread to do it. But, I'm not going to get all :mad: about it. I just thought I'd mention it. It just seems similar to going into a Synagogue and talking about the Vatican. Carry on!
Disney is your religion? 😐

Oh, and by the way, if you were curious to learn about what Jews thought about the Pope or a certain Catholic principle, a Synagogue would be the perfect place to ask the question. So thanks for actually proving my point!
No, it would in fact be the worst place possible to ask such a question. But evidently you were too fixated on making your point to realize how bad his analogy was, so you just ran with.

JusticeDisney

Original Poster

No, it would in fact be the worst place possible to ask such a question. But evidently you were too fixated on making your point to realize how bad his analogy was, so you just ran with.
Apparently, what you are fixated on is being dead wrong. I know that for a fact because one of my very closest friends and coworkers is Jewish and I am Catholic. On alternating holidays we spend time attending either my church or her synagogue together. And on many of those occasions we have had discussions with the folks there about our differing religions and what is and is not meaningful to us. These discussions have routinely been some of the most interesting and enlightening conversations I have ever been a part of. So, you are free to state your opinion, which is all you actually did in this thread. But you are equally as free to be 100% wrong, which is what you also are.

JoeCamel

Apparently, what you are fixated on is being dead wrong. I know that for a fact because one of my very closest friends and coworkers is Jewish and I am Catholic. On alternating holidays we spend time attending either my church or her synagogue together. And on many of those occasions we have had discussions with the folks there about our differing religions and what is and is not meaningful to us. These discussions have routinely been some of the most interesting and enlightening conversations I have ever been a part of. So, you are free to state your opinion, which is all you actually did in this thread. But you are equally as free to be 100% wrong, which is what you also are.
Wow Magic at it's finest! This is why I still hang here. Raw, unaduterated internet forums :hilarious::geek:

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
Wow Magic at it's finest! This is why I still hang here. Raw, unaduterated internet forums :hilarious::geek:
Just responding to an unprovoked attack. Like you pointed out, gotta love the internet, lol!

Oh, and if you think nonsense doesn’t happen here too, you’re kidding yourself.

ppete1975

Its so odd that everything hp, universal does amazing (maybe better than disney). And the rest feels just a step over a six flags (minus the entrance to kong,its so amazing). Im starting to think its the oversight of jk. Universal: lets make it screen based. Jk: no try again
As far as the original question, looks amazing. I dont get to go to Florida much but once nintendo comes it will certainly make me go to universal during my trip, and ive never said that before. Yes ive been btw but it was a different park in 93.

StarBurst

I see. Now that I think of it I do remember construction when we went there last year. So is the coaster well themed and are your legs dangling?
sorry i missed this reply..

the original dueling dragons was a leg dangler lol..kinda scary when u approached the the other cars..the new ride you will be sitting in a side car i think

ETA i almost broke my girlfriends hand by squeezing it too hard riding DD

sonoma15

Its so odd that everything hp, universal does amazing (maybe better than disney). And the rest feels just a step over a six flags (minus the entrance to kong,its so amazing). Im starting to think its the oversight of jk. Universal: lets make it screen based. Jk: no try again
As far as the original question, looks amazing. I dont get to go to Florida much but once nintendo comes it will certainly make me go to universal during my trip, and ive never said that before. Yes ive been btw but it was a different park in 93.
What six flags do you go too?? 😂

ThemeParkJunkee

I love theme parks. Knotts Berry Farm has one of the best shows I have seen. My next trip this October has been reserved for almost two years ( parts of it anyway). I was thrilled to hear this attraction is going to be ready. I am seriously disappointed I am not missing Galaxy’s Edge. All my careful plans so far must be scrubbed. Holleywood Studios the first Saturday? LOL.

Corey P

Hmmmm, talk about a coaster that 98% of the world can't ever afford to ride may be more than that leads to a religious war. LOL.

This whole diversity thing isn't going to work out I fear. LOL.

Top Bottom