Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run - Ride/Queue Details and Discussion

PorterRedkey

Original Poster
I think that is a great guess but I wonder if the turntables will turn in opposite directions so that they each exit down the middle or around the outside. I guess part of it would be whether they want to keep the exits separate to make us feel like we were the only ones or one exit to be cheaper.
@marni1971 has said there will be two exits, one on each side.

Magenta Panther

This is set at a point where the falcon is not in his possession.

Because he's dead. Whee!

Thanks, Star Wars fanboys, you just HAD to have more Star Wars movies. Now most of the good characters are gone, replaced by a bland woke boring Mary Sue, and the happy ending of Return of the Jedi means squat, replaced by dystopian SJW fun-killing tropes. I can't stand Iger, but I can't blame him for killing the fun of Star Wars. George Lucas killed it by bringing it back and selling it to Disney, and YOU killed it by wanting more. Sometimes less is more, savvy?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Because he's dead. Whee!

Thanks, Star Wars fanboys, you just HAD to have more Star Wars movies. Now most of the good characters are gone, replaced by a bland woke boring Mary Sue, and the happy ending of Return of the Jedi means squat, replaced by dystopian SJW fun-killing tropes. I can't stand Iger, but I can't blame him for killing the fun of Star Wars. George Lucas killed it by bringing it back and selling it to Disney, and YOU killed it by wanting more. Sometimes less is more, savvy?

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel. ;)

Scrooged

Because he's dead. Whee!

It was only a matter of time until the term "SJW" entered into this. sigh

999th Happy Haunt

Because he's dead. Whee!

Even without Solo, Chewie is still gonna be here, and Hondo is a pretty entertaining character.

CinematicFusion

So is Han Solo going to be ANYWHERE in this Falcon attraction? Because without him, the Falcon is just so much hardware.
It does hurt that Han Solo, Luke Skywalker and the gang aren't part of Galaxy’s Edge. It’s all about the new characters. Rey, Kylo and the other two guys(forget their names at the moment). However Disney has done a great job creating a land where you are the central character and it will be a huge success.

Marc Davis Fan

It does hurt that Han Solo, Luke Skywalker and the gang aren't part of Galaxy’s Edge. It’s all about the new characters. Rey, Kylo and the other two guys(forget their names at the moment). However Disney has done a great job creating a land where you are the central character and it will be a huge success.

Exactly. Like Pandora, this is about being in the world of the films, not the films themselves. And the world of Star Wars has so much to offer. Galaxy's Edge is a new adventure in that world, and this time it's yours.

themarchhare

Because he's dead. Whee!

Boy, I hope Disney kills even more franchises that you like considering how amazing the ST is!

Bostb71

I'm confused with how we're going to load from the chess room. If there's multiple groups in the chess room waiting for a pod, and they call for one group to load, shouldn't the rest of us in the chess room be passengers at that point for those 6 that just loaded and are flying the MF. And if a few minutes later they call for another group, doesn't that break the illusion that there is only one MF. I'm curious what the load spiel will be and if it will keep the continuity.

drod1985

I'm confused with how we're going to load from the chess room. If there's multiple groups in the chess room waiting for a pod, and they call for one group to load, shouldn't the rest of us in the chess room be passengers at that point for those 6 that just loaded and are flying the MF. And if a few minutes later they call for another group, doesn't that break the illusion that there is only one MF. I'm curious what the load spiel will be and if it will keep the continuity.

Honestly, I think you'll just have to not think about it.

Or, cast members could be a little more subtle. Instead of yelling "Group 2187, time to prep for takeoff for your smuggling mission!" it'll be something like "Group 1138, the boss wants to see you..." and then they lead you to the cockpit, which will probably begin with a message from Hondo anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom