News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

Rteetz

From Bioreconstruct

davis_unoxx

Looks very nice! Anyone have an idea of capacity and opening date? Also when Rat and Guardians open. Do you think rope drop will be better and more dispersed than it is now. Because everyone won't be running to Soarin', Test Track or Frozen?

ToTBellHop

Looks very nice! Anyone have an idea of capacity and opening date? Also when Rat and Guardians open. Do you think rope drop will be better and more dispersed than it is now. Because everyone won't be running to Soarin', Test Track or Frozen?
Perhaps 1 or two will even become Tier 2! Purely a guess, but I think Tier 1 will settle at Test Track, Guardians, and Rat. Tough choice between the first 2. Capacity is identical to Paris’ ride. Opening is a little over a year away for Rat. Some are deeply concerned that there is nothing significant to market going into Summer 2019 unlike the last several years. They’ll be able to market Rat next summer (and some new entertainment) and, if we are honest, guests who get in line for Galaxy’ Edge in December will likely get into the land in June, so it’ll still be “new” throughout 2020. If Slinky Dog Dash is “NOW OPEN!” after 8 months, SWL will be “NEW!” until 2025.

Last edited:

davis_unoxx

Perhaps 1 or two will even become Tier 2! Purely a guess, but I think Tier 1 will settle at Test Track, Guardians, and Rat. Tough choice between the first 2. Capacity is identical to Paris’ ride. Opening is a little over a year away for Rat. Some are deeply concerned that there is nothing significant to market going into Summer 2019 unlike the last several years. They’ll be able to market Rat next summer (and some new entertainment) and, if we are honest, guests who get in line for Galaxy’ Edge in December will likely get into the land in June, so it’ll still be “new” throughout 2020. If Slinky Dog Dash is “NOW OPEN!” after 8 months, SWL will be “NEW!” until 2025.
Great point! I believe this ride is a great addition to World Showcase!

rle4lunch

If anything screams "it's time to update the park, ya'll", it's guests having to 'run' to Test Track. woof.

DinoInstitute

It’s not a major draw, but I wonder if the new Harvest Theater film could be ready during the year? I wouldn’t imagine it’s a huge project that would take a while. Other than possibly that though, once you factor in all of the construction later in the year, there really isn’t much of a reason to go to Epcot in 2019.

Ratatouille can’t come soon enough!

ToTBellHop

It’s not a major draw, but I wonder if the new Harvest Theater film could be ready during the year? I wouldn’t imagine it’s a huge project that would take a while. Other than possibly that though, once you factor in all of the construction later in the year, there really isn’t much of a reason to go to Epcot in 2019.

Ratatouille can’t come soon enough!
But...but...festivals! And the (surprisingly entertaining) GotG summer show. I’m more shocked that Epcot Forever doesn’t have a Memorial Day opening. They need something for summer. The park doesn’t really struggle to find bodies during Food & Wine.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Doesn't look like overall Epcot attendance is down from estimates I've seen, right?
Gate clicks are up. But guests aren’t staying once they’re in like they used to. There’s been some surprising drops in the amount of guests in the park between say 10am and 6pm.

Remember, even if you stay for just ten minutes you’ll still be counted.

MickeyMinnieMom

Gate clicks are up. But guests aren’t staying once they’re in like they used to. There’s been some surprising drops in the amount of guests in the park between say 10am and 6pm.

Remember, even if you stay for just ten minutes you’ll still be counted.
Gotcha' - interesting! But with per guest spend up regardless, I'm not sure how concerned they are about that... seems almost like a feature, not a bug...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom