The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

I celebrated my 40th there, each of my kids has had one or two birthdays there. Only dh has not had a birthday there. Next year the Super Bowl will be on his birthday.

That looked so fun! :)My kids(girls) loved that song and would sing it and play the movie over and over again. Now they want nothing to do with it. We still have it on our Google Play and if it comes up in the car, I have to change the song right away. I do remind them that not that long ago they loved it.;)

Hahaa..!!!!! :hilarious:
Funny how kiddos “coolness” ratings can change on a dime, as do they...!!! ;)
Cool for you and your kiddos birthdays at WDW...!!! :)
Maybe someday I can celebrate my birthday there, although it’s not on my bucket list...!!! ;):)

The whole wedding day was beyond AWESOME...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull:
Just one of many, upon many moments from that day (April 5th, 2014), that will live, gloriously, in our memories forever...!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull::happy:
I even just told DWifey and our DDs to plan everything how they wanted and just let me know if they needed me for anything, and just stepped back. I didn’t even ask for receipts (😱) and just let them plan the perfect wedding, which is what it turned out to very much be...!!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull:
There are times when just melting into the scenery is appropriate, unless otherwise called for...!!! ;):)
As in, to say I was beyond honored to walk Megan down the isle at their wedding...times that will live in our hearts and minds FOREVER...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, BTW...
The lovely ladies in my life didn’t come even close to breaking the bank for the wedding, as they also found many ways to have the most beautiful wedding day, but, also saved a bunch of money...again, not me, as they tell me I was definitely not the classic “Father of the Bride” dad...I knew better, and it was one of the best days of our lives...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull:

Last edited:

93boomer

Premium Member
We actually got up to 79 on Tuesday!!! :)
34 here right now, but, we actually did, finally, get some snowflakes mixed in with the sleet...

More evidence of Austin, Texas: BLIZZARD ‘19...!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:o_O:hilarious::D:hilarious:;):)

View attachment 348804
We hit 77 yesterday. Today was 50. Right now it’s 35 and falling into 20s! It is also very windy. Where did the warm weather go?? :(

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
But does @Tuvalu drink? I know Em likes the Frozee, and Margaritas from Mama Melrose, but I thought it was just Em who drinks alcohol. I could be wrong though.
@figmentfan423 is correct....I have a soft spot for Magical Star Cocktails. 😉

So at this late hour I pop into this thread, the first post I read...a great big smile on my face. Our beloved Tuvalu a Teetotaler. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Thank you, thank you very much. 💓

Songbird76

I'm a bit sunburned.

In case anyone was wondering. It was close to 85 here today.
I burned my hand on the oven the other day....not really the same thing, is it? I was so mad at the drug store....they had NOTHING for burns. Nada. I had to have DH drive me to the pharmacy at the hospital (the only one that's open after 5pm) to get something for it, and it cost me 20 bucks, but it is magic stuff!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom