Trip Report The Holiday Humdinger *COMPLETED*

I can't believe the Summer of @Tuvalu is over! Is there going to be a holiday humdinger trip report?!!

I couldn’t disappoint a very expectant mama-to-be, now could I? Especially one who was kind enough to provide the title for this trip report!

So here you go, @krisri18......and anyone else who’d like to follow along on yet another Tuvalu WDW adventure, HOLIDAY STYLE.

I plan on posting live updates and will write an expanded report (“Part Tu” @Tony the Tigger 😊) once I return home. After all, what else will I have to do in December? 😉😂

Who: Tuvalu and Woody

56D313FD-2A11-4060-AB49-F55EC4FE0F82.jpeg

When: November 27 - December 3, 2018
Where: I shouldn’t even have to tell you. My 🎄go-to.

So be on the lookout for us, @DisneyShe, @slipperalwaysfits @mcstensrud. We’ve packed our sweaters and jeans for the chilly weekdays (highs only near 60, lows in the 40s ~ WTH??) and our shorts and tees for the unseasonably warm weekend (highs in the 80s). Yeah, that 30 degree temperature swing isn’t going to help the colds Woody and I are starting with.....

But we’re going to DISNEY WORLD!!!!

LadyBelle

In the Parks
No

krisri18

E and I loved your report! Thank you for giving us some entertaining reading during our time home together! Can't wait to see what kind of adventures 2019 brings for your family (and hopefully get to be on the receiving end of a @Tuvalu Meetup card)!

DisSplash

Great report, as always! Love following you guys around the World!

So is Em a PE teacher? Just wondering what all of the exercise balls around her llama-clad foot were all about!😁.

I can’t wait to ready your next trip report and see how many business cards you get to hand out. 😄

Doc Disney

Light fixture for @Doc Disney (this seems to be a “thing” in TRs now :joyfull:)

I love it :) I'm just glad everyone else notices the cool lights!

There was a backup at the FP tapstile. You can see the CM above patiently explaining to a confused family that their Fastpasses were for Space Mountain, not Small World. There wasn’t a language barrier and I wasn’t sure why the family was so insistent they should be allowed in. The CM stood firm and soon we scanned our bands.

I mean...no offense to IASW as I love it but SM>>>>>>>IASW!!

Thanks for sharing your report :)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So when are Tuvalette and Tuvaleen going to WDW? It's never too soon to get them started down the right path in life, you know! :angelic:

Enjoyed this most recent TR, and all the ones prior to this. That's the interesting thing -- something new, fun, or outright bizarre happens on all your trips, and that's what keeps us coming back for more. It's kinda like a written version (with photos), of a Tuvalu WDW reality show. :p Looking forward to the next installment in the series.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom