What's your "go to", "cannot miss" meal at the world.

Smiley/OCD

For breakfast, our go to's are: Crystal Palace (love Pooh's puffed French Toast), & Trattoria al Forno at BW (love King Triton's Shipwreck al Forno)...lunch: Biergarten. Yorkshire Cty. Fish Shop & Earl of Sandwich at DS...Favorite dinner: 1900 Park Faire at GF and Liberty Tree Tavern.

Herdman

I would have to say Liberty Tree Tavern and Teppan Edo. We've gone to each on our last two trips, and the family seems to really like them both.

Starfan82

For me it's the charred strip steak at Mama Melrose in HS. I know this restaurant doesn't get much love but it is my go to meal on all of my trips. Plus if you can score a Fantasmic! lunch or dinner package that's even better.

bigkbull

Breakfast: Kona Cafe (Tonga Toast every time even though I tell myself I' going to try something different and look over the menu when I sit there every single time)
Lunch: Via Napoli
Dinner: We don't really have a go-to. If I had to pick, Ohana.

eliza61nyc

Original Poster
Breakfast: Kona Cafe (Tonga Toast every time even though I tell myself I' going to try something different and look over the menu when I sit there every single time)
Lunch: Via Napoli
Dinner: We don't really have a go-to. If I had to pick, Ohana.

I have never tried the tonga toast. I swear every trip we say we are going to try and it and we always forget.

cjlyon

Used to be I would always take my son to flame tree for our first meal now that he is grown my husband and I do flame tree during our vacation but a must is Kona café for breakfast and lunch at tangierine café. I new to us favorite is Ohana but we always leave feeling miserable from to much food.

cmb5002

Flame Tree for me. My wife switches between Liberty Tree Tavern and Rose & Crown. Otherwise we try for a few new TS restaurants every trip.

Marc Davis Fan

The bowls at Satu’li Canteen are delicious, and the theming is really growing on me (I used to think it was Pandora’s thematic weak spot). That has become the place I never want to skip. Runners up:

Biergarten is wonderful all around: food, theming, and music.

Marrakesh is also fantastic for the very same reasons as Biergarten, and is way too often overlooked!

We also went to Flying Fish for the first time on our most recent trip in December, and the food and service were probably the highest quality we’ve ever had at WDW. The vegetarian menu is also great (you have to ask for it).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom